The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purchased the wrong domain name and need to correct it....

3 posters

Go down

Purchased the wrong domain name and need to correct it.... Empty Purchased the wrong domain name and need to correct it....

Post by k banks May 16th 2009, 2:10 pm

I inadvertantly purchased the wrong domain name. I tried to immediately find a way to cancel it, but found no way to do so. This was just set up two days ago, can I please get it cancled and put in the correct domain name???????
k banks
k banks

Female Posts : 14
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Purchased the wrong domain name and need to correct it.... Empty Re: Purchased the wrong domain name and need to correct it....

Post by MrMario May 16th 2009, 6:02 pm

Contact Typlo on this matter as he has the access of this issue.

**Note**

He doesn't come on the weekends only weekdays so he will return Monday.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Purchased the wrong domain name and need to correct it.... Empty Re: Purchased the wrong domain name and need to correct it....

Post by k banks May 16th 2009, 7:43 pm

and how do I contact Typlo??????? I've been trying to find a phone number or email or something to get in touch with someone here.
k banks
k banks

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario May 16th 2009, 7:51 pm

MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by k banks May 16th 2009, 7:55 pm

I tried the private message thing, but after I sent it I checked my sent folder and nothing showed up...ugh so I don't know if it was sent or not. I would think this site has some sort of phone number or something in regards to billing and money etc....There must be a way to speak to a live person???
k banks
k banks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket May 17th 2009, 3:46 pm

Nopes, only way is to contact Typlo. Check for sent messages in Sentbox, if the message is in the outbox it means the message has been read by Typlo.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down