The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallery Problem - The size of all the pictures is higher than the allowed limit.

5 posters

Go down

Gallery Problem - The size of all the pictures is higher than the allowed limit. Empty Gallery Problem - The size of all the pictures is higher than the allowed limit.

Post by eltsele May 18th 2009, 2:53 am

Hello,
I have problem with uploading pictures in my Gallery. When I try to upload, appears the following message:

"The size of all the pictures is higher than the allowed limit. You cannot send more."

It isn't a theme of credits or validity because in Misc tab I see:
You dispose of 60 Mb storage for your gallery. Validity : 01 Jun 2009

The number of photos in Gallery is very big (~ 4000) but I don't see somewhere an upper limit. So, I suppose that it depends only on storage and time. As seems, I have both of them.

I try to delete some photos of my Gallery but I take the same error message.

What kind of error is this and what i can do to solve it??

Thanks in advance!
eltsele

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Gallery Problem - The size of all the pictures is higher than the allowed limit. Empty Re: Gallery Problem - The size of all the pictures is higher than the allowed limit.

Post by Darren1 May 18th 2009, 3:24 am

Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Gallery Problem - The size of all the pictures is higher than the allowed limit. Empty Re: Gallery Problem - The size of all the pictures is higher than the allowed limit.

Post by eltsele May 19th 2009, 4:15 pm

Hi,

Thanks for your reply... But from this thread I understood that I must not expect any solution from the support team...
I don't see any kind of response...
eltsele

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk May 19th 2009, 4:51 pm

eltsele wrote:Hi,

Thanks for your reply... But from this thread I understood that I must not expect any solution from the support team...
I don't see any kind of response...

adjust your limit. you can only allow the limit of which it will allow you.anything over that will not work.

admin panel>Modules>
on the left hand side of the screen you will see a gallery box.
click on upload and adjust how you see fit.you might want to check your home page in the same box as well?then you also have the dimension choice for preview as well.

eltsele please try to understand there are a lot of qualified members that help here as well other then staff. Darren was just trying to help. in a lot cases it's the members that help each other befor a staff member can reply. Please take into concentration that just because a member might not be a staff member that dose not necessarily mean they do not have the answer or solution?We all help each other here.Even us staff do not have the solution or answer to everything.
thanks
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by eltsele May 19th 2009, 6:06 pm

kirk wrote:adjust your limit. you can only allow the limit of which it will allow you.anything over that will not work.

admin panel>Modules>
on the left hand side of the screen you will see a gallery box.
click on upload and adjust how you see fit.you might want to check your home page in the same box as well?then you also have the dimension choice for preview as well.

eltsele please try to understand there are a lot of qualified members that help here as well other then staff. Darren was just trying to help. in a lot cases it's the members that help each other befor a staff member can reply. Please take into concentration that just because a member might not be a staff member that dose not necessarily mean they do not have the answer or solution?We all help each other here.Even us staff do not have the solution or answer to everything.
thanks

Thanks..I have already try this. This isn't the problem. I increase the limits in Gallery, I try to change all the fields in all categories (home page, Upload, Preview etc.) but it isn't help because the error message in which I mentioned, appears when I click in "Upload" button. I heven't the choice to upload a photo which is bigger than my limits so as my problem can be solved with the way which is described in your post.

I hope the problem to be more clear with these clarifications..

Edit: I just read the text in bold because this is edited after the notification mail.
So, I must say that you didn't understand my reply to Darren1. I have already thank him/her for the reply and I mean it. I write about 3 years in forums so I know very well in which way they work. I don't expect the solution only for staff. The solutions very often come from the other members. But if you read the thread in which I mentioned it will be clear that in 2 of 3 pages they argue for the support. This is the point that I noticed. And the phrase "I don't see any kind of response" didn't go to Darren1...
eltsele

Back to top Go down

Post by eltsele May 28th 2009, 9:39 pm

It's just what I mean with my phrase "I don't see any kind of response..."... 10 days later an I don't see the way for a solution...
eltsele

Back to top Go down

Post by theodorakn September 2nd 2009, 2:49 pm

The problem at our gallery continues existing for months ago...
Renewed again the credits but didn't become nothing...

The message is...=>The size of all the pictures is higher than the allowed limit.

Someone help us????

http://natasatheodoridou.4rumer.net/gallery/index.htm
theodorakn

Back to top Go down

Post by dotDavid September 2nd 2009, 2:54 pm

eltsele wrote:It's just what I mean with my phrase "I don't see any kind of response..."... 10 days later an I don't see the way for a solution...

I understand. Eltsele means: He/She hasn't seen a change in the gallery, ie. no result with darren1's solution.

Since English is most likely their second language, the meaning got lost in translation.
dotDavid
dotDavid
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2404

https://help.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by theodorakn September 2nd 2009, 3:00 pm

we seek solution for the problem...
as to us says somebody at least if exists limit in galery...
has consumed many credits and they have been lost .......
theodorakn

Back to top Go down

Post by theodorakn September 12th 2009, 2:30 pm

No one admin to help us??????
theodorakn

Back to top Go down