The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I make a Warning Level?

3 posters

Go down

How do I make a Warning Level? Empty How do I make a Warning Level?

Post by *Subs Show* Fri 22 May 2009 - 22:27

How do I add a warning level the the profile? Also, how can I make peoples avatars show on the left of a message? And what are warning levels for anyways? What do they mean?
*Subs Show*
*Subs Show*
Forumember

Male Posts : 88
Language : English

http://www.cbfanfun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

How do I make a Warning Level? Empty Re: How do I make a Warning Level?

Post by Master Marc Fri 22 May 2009 - 22:33

Administration Panel=>Users & Groups Tab=>Users=>Profiles=>Click the add button=>Enter the following information:
How do I make a Warning Level? Untitl26
And below the fields in the picture,you'll see some more fields,enter your warning bar images,before you save,by clicking the add button over and over{depending on how many bars you want to add}.

Then press save.

Remember,to select the default value box,for your first warning bar,so it will appear for every member on your forum.
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down

How do I make a Warning Level? Empty Re: How do I make a Warning Level?

Post by MrMario Fri 22 May 2009 - 22:35

Follow this https://help.forumotion.com/other-problems-f46/warning-level-t42481.htm

The warning system is something to you know who is breaking your rules etc.... Just to make staff work easy. We also use the Comments so that we know what step to go over

Admin Panel>>General Tab>> Configuration >>Find Pages structure>>Profile position in the messages :>>To Left>>Save
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down