The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request: Calendar and New PM Buttons

3 posters

Go down

Solved Request: Calendar and New PM Buttons

Post by amanda76 May 24th 2009, 1:26 am

Nature of the creation : Calendar & New PM buttons that match the current forum navigation buttons
Creation size (in pixels) : 78x100 pixels
With or without animation : Without
Background color : N/A
Picture(s) link(s) :
Text to insert : Calendar and New PM
Link to the font to download : I'm not sure what this current font is
Font color : Just something that ties in with existing buttons
Link of my forumotion forum : www.pugauthority.com
Extra comments : This skin does not include buttons for Calendar or New PM so I'd like to implement those features. I do not know if it's possible to make them look like the existing buttons. If not, just let me know!

Last edited by amanda76 on May 24th 2009, 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
amanda76
Forumember

Language : English

http://www.pugauthority.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Request: Calendar and New PM Buttons

Post by Splytte May 24th 2009, 1:43 am

amanda76 wrote:Extra comments : This skin does not include buttons for Calendar or New PM so I'd like to implement those features. I do not know if it's possible to make them look like the existing buttons. If not, just let me know!

Of course it doesn't include them, you stole an userbar I created from another theme and put it on your board..
And as said on the other theme, these buttons don't exist, and they won't, sorry Wink

-=~Splytte~=-
Splytte
Splytte
Forumember

Female Posts : 753
Language : French, English, Dutch, Spanish, German, Japanese, Chinese (Beginner).

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda76 May 24th 2009, 1:48 am

I "stole" it?? I certainly did not think so. I downloaded the skin from hitskin when I created my forum and then simply changed other features (background, etc) later to something I liked better and left the buttons because I liked them. This is my first forum. My apologies if that means I stole them. It was a free download when I created my forum if I remember correctly! Are you not "allowed" to alter a skin that you download?
amanda76
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Splytte May 24th 2009, 1:57 am

I didn't say you stole it, I say you have to go take information in the thread talking about the theme you "altered" : https://help.forumotion.com/hitskincom-skins-comments-f50/spl_web20-lover-t26445.htm

Wink

-=~Splytte~=-
Splytte
Splytte
Forumember

Language : French, English, Dutch, Spanish, German, Japanese, Chinese (Beginner).

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda76 May 24th 2009, 2:04 am

Splytte wrote:
Of course it doesn't include them, you stole an userbar I created from another theme and put it on your board..
And as said on the other theme, these buttons don't exist, and they won't, sorry Wink

-=~Splytte~=-

Sorry, but you did say I stole it. I've previously reviewed the thread you posted and understand that you did not include those buttons in the theme you created. I did not know that it wasn't permitted to try to create buttons, etc. to match the look of your forum. I'm new to this and must say that, in general, I do not find this board to be particularly welcoming and helpful to those of us who are simply trying to learn and mean no harm by our requests and questions. My users are very happy with those buttons and have commented several times about how much they like them. I think you did nice work but think I will remove them completely and start from scratch.
amanda76
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Splytte May 24th 2009, 2:26 am

Yep, and I didn't use the right word, sorry for that, English is not my first language.

It is permitted to ask for buttons, but I'm the one who created them, and I can tell you it took me a lot of time to have this result, and I don't know how I did step by step, so I couldn't create the missing ones... So I guess they will never exist, unless if someone does them, but I wouldn'twait for it... Wink

Hope this answers your question, sorry for having seemed rude, it was not my point...

-=~Splytte~=-
Splytte
Splytte
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by RikaComet May 25th 2009, 5:52 pm

splytte may i remind you that such rude behavior is not ideal...
if your putting up a skin on hitskin your agreeing that any user can use it or part of it

Next time it will be a warning

And hereby I'm locking this thread

Done
RikaComet
RikaComet
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1536
Language : English , Hindi , Arabic , Urdu, Japenese , Punjabi , German

Back to top Go down