The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUPPORT FORUM SPAMMERS

3 posters

Go down

SUPPORT FORUM SPAMMERS Empty SUPPORT FORUM SPAMMERS

Post by Blue Star May 27th 2009, 5:54 am

Recently I've seen a major rise in spammers on this forum trying to sell stuff. Where are the mods?
Blue Star
Blue Star
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

SUPPORT FORUM SPAMMERS Empty Re: SUPPORT FORUM SPAMMERS

Post by Darren1 May 27th 2009, 6:06 am

I wonder if the staff' actually have a life outside of the forum bwi

Last time I checked they did; well, MrMario, Skittles, Caihlem, Kirk, do and im pretty sure Nessa is out on holiday, and Luky is the admin of the Romanian support forum; and he has said he has a life too ... and im sure that Sanket has a life as well (well for his age id hope so).
Beno is out camping (last time I checked his avie) Jalo has just finished exams (what a little lucky bugga; im sitting them now), and Improvisor has problems that I don't want to say, without his permission; speeking of, he is usually on msn right now Dawa

Anyways, that's all for the volunteer staff, however next time u ask a question about the support forum; or forumotion its self, may i suggest that you use the [Only topic] for questions about forumotion (that also includes this forum) Wink
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Star May 27th 2009, 6:12 am

Stop giving me advice, Darren. bwi

I know how things work around here, I'm not a complete idiot. Do I look like the type of person who ends questions with ??????????????//??

I was putting it here because its urgent and all the other boards get drowned out by idiots thinking their sites have been hacked. Mate.
Blue Star
Blue Star
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 May 27th 2009, 6:33 am

Pretty much all of us long term members have answered Questions in that [only topic], and we are aloud to, and it also has quite a high priority for me personally Wink
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario May 27th 2009, 6:53 am

We are trying are best to control this issue. I have orderd a IP ban on the spammer and I am still waiting for orders. In the mean time please continue to report the spam so that we can take care of it ASAP. Before I lock this topic. I was out at a frineds house yestorday and didn't come back till today afternoon. Its a holitday and most of the staff is come to party with their family and friends.

=>Lock
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down