The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blocked Forum

5 posters

Go down

Solved Blocked Forum

Post by Stefi June 2nd 2009, 6:44 pm

Hello everyone, I'm Stefan Nikolic, my nickname is Stef and I have a problem.Mee and my friend, we created a forum to download all svacega.Forum is helping people to find all their computers.Thet was a place where you can find many movies, games, programs and komjuter things.In this forum laugh not one, not no lie ,only forum we have created to help people find all their komjutere to be nice and fun ... but 2 days forum could not enter and written to the forum is locked, turned off and that is done this site nlineguardian.net ... For someone know why the forum turned off? This was the address of our forum www.lax-forum.tk please you for help.Stefi and lax.

Last edited by Stefi on June 9th 2009, 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stefi

Language : Srpski

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Blocked Forum

Post by Sanket June 2nd 2009, 7:57 pm

Hi, your title not being specific and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member ) until you change your title to a more specific one, related to your problem
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefi June 9th 2009, 1:23 pm

**BUMP**

Last edited by Sanket on June 9th 2009, 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bold, Size editing done.)
Stefi

Language : Srpski

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket June 9th 2009, 6:22 pm

Bold and Color are reserved for moderation, like this, so please keep to the default font
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk June 10th 2009, 2:10 am

This means that your forum was shut down due to violation of terms of service(TOS) Judging by what you have explained it was most likely shut down for sharing things that are copyrighted.

You can contest this to onlineguardian but once they shut a forum down it is no longer in forumotions hands and all descisions wherther you get your forum back are made by onlineguardian.

If they do not restore or give your forum back the only thing you can do is create another one and this time make sure you do not violate any TOS.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by pokemaster345 June 10th 2009, 3:12 am

kirk wrote:This means that your forum was shut down due to violation of terms of service(TOS) Judging by what you have explained it was most likely shut down for sharing things that are copyrighted.

You can contest this to onlineguardian but once they shut a forum down it is no longer in forumotions hands and all descisions wherther you get your forum back are made by onlineguardian.

If they do not restore or give your forum back the only thing you can do is create another one and this time make sure you do not violate any TOS.
you can only make one forum on forumotion Sad so you have a problem but i dont know what to do sorry! Crying or Very sad
pokemaster345
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk June 10th 2009, 6:10 am

pokemaster345 wrote:
kirk wrote:This means that your forum was shut down due to violation of terms of service(TOS) Judging by what you have explained it was most likely shut down for sharing things that are copyrighted.

you can only make one forum on forumotion Sad so you have a problem but i dont know what to do sorry! Crying or Very sad

You can only make one forum per email account Smile
i am not sure if it will allow him to use the same name. and of course it will have to be a different link as well.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Back to top Go down

Post by lax June 16th 2009, 1:39 pm

OK, but is it possible for them to temporarily unban my forum, so I can DELETE/REMOVE the content that violates the TOS? That would help me a lot, and I wouldn't need to make a new forum.
lax
lax
Forumember

Male Posts : 78
Language : Serbian, English, French and German

http://laxhosting.iz.rs

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk June 16th 2009, 2:45 pm

You have to contest it to onlineguardian.
It is now in there hand whether to decide to restore your forum or not?
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Back to top Go down

Post by lax June 16th 2009, 3:44 pm

Contested it. Fingers crossed! Very good Very good Very good
lax
lax
Forumember

Male Posts : 78
Language : Serbian, English, French and German

http://laxhosting.iz.rs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket June 16th 2009, 5:09 pm

Since this thread appears to be solved, I will lock this thread and mark it as solved.
Sanket
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down