The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how can i make different color of a group members?

2 posters

Go down

how can i make different color of a group members? Empty how can i make different color of a group members?

Post by cute_devil May 26th 2007, 6:24 pm

I am the admin and the group moderator of moderator group. problem is color of every member of the group coming same.

but i want my nick color will b orange and grup members' color will b green. I dont wana create another group.

how can i do that?
cute_devil
Forumember

Male Posts : 157
Language : english

Back to top Go down

how can i make different color of a group members? Empty Re: how can i make different color of a group members?

Post by GeoX May 26th 2007, 6:43 pm

if the color of the "admin" group is orange and the another one is green so u r supposed to be green Smile..or..look..make someone else to be the moderator of the moderators group..it's just a position but he wont get any better permissions that u asign for him or his group....just assign someone else to moderate that group..then u will be orange and they will be green
GeoX

Back to top Go down

how can i make different color of a group members? Empty Re: how can i make different color of a group members?

Post by Caihlem May 26th 2007, 7:47 pm

What you needis "Group Order" Very Happy
In the Group's settigs you can chooe a group order

The Group rder serves 2 purposes:
- The order of arrangement in the Who's Online block
- The color priority in the event of a member being in severa groups Wink

For example: The Godfather isn't oragne-green-blue, but simply orange Wink

Caihlem
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoX May 26th 2007, 7:51 pm

Ohh..that does make sense..i mean your second point i never knew that Smile...good good...thank you Smile

i just got something new Smile
GeoX

Back to top Go down

Post by cute_devil May 27th 2007, 3:03 am

I just want like this

caihelm where do i get group order. would u plz discriminate?
cute_devil
Forumember

Male Posts : 157
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoX May 27th 2007, 3:13 am

1-admin panel (old version)

2-group admin

3-management...then u will find two small yellow arrows before the group name..u can use them to move the group to up or down //// or...edit the group itself and change the order number from inside
GeoX

Back to top Go down