The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Several Questions...Header and Footer?

3 posters

Go down

Several Questions...Header and Footer? Empty Several Questions...Header and Footer?

Post by iforsyth91 June 4th 2009, 7:16 pm

Hi all,
This is my first time using this site to create a forum, I've used proboards in the past. I was wondering if there is a header and footer that I can input HTML into in order to change some things on my board. Specifically, I would really love just an information box above the boards. Somewhere I can make a list of contacts and a welcome message and stuff like that. Do I have this kind of option?

Also, the board in general seems a little cluttered. The group I am making the board for is not going to care who's online. Is there anyway I can get rid of that box all together? Also, I have banner in place with my board title and description, can I remove the text that shows up above my buttons that simply reiterate this? Another thing I would like to get rid of is the current date and time, time of last login, view posts since last visit, view your posts, view unanswered posts, top 20 posters, and the active topics. I feel all these links are simply floating around and clutter up my board. Could I get rid of them or make them invisible (maybe the same font as the background)? Also the buttons at the very bottom.

I know this is a lot but I would really appreciate any help you could give me! Thanks.
iforsyth91

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Several Questions...Header and Footer? Empty Re: Several Questions...Header and Footer?

Post by Sanket June 4th 2009, 7:45 pm

Header yes, its the homepage message
Display>Generalities
Homepage Message frame
Message content:
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Several Questions...Header and Footer? Empty Re: Several Questions...Header and Footer?

Post by iforsyth91 June 5th 2009, 3:54 am

I can type text in that box but I can't seem to get the html to work...
iforsyth91

Back to top Go down

Post by eagle8x June 5th 2009, 7:17 am

Click the image "HTML" at the corner Lol until you see Several Questions...Header and Footer? Act-html. You can use html code now.
eagle8x
eagle8x
Forumember

Male Posts : 362
Language : Vietnamese

http://diendan.chinhphuc.info

Back to top Go down