The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It would be cool if the members new when they had a vm

3 posters

Go down

Is it a good idea or not

It would be cool if the members new when they had a vm Left110%It would be cool if the members new when they had a vm Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]
It would be cool if the members new when they had a vm Left110%It would be cool if the members new when they had a vm Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

It would be cool if the members new when they had a vm Empty It would be cool if the members new when they had a vm

Post by Cheesykid June 9th 2009, 7:57 pm

woulnt it be cool when a member knew they had a vm its rubish you dont knwo when ou get one it mioght be important you knwo but not that important to be vm we should add it like in vbulliten it says when you recive a vm

Like if you recive a misitor meege it tells you look heres a screnshot of it on vbulliten

Spoiler:

The members dont knwo if they recived visitor meseges on forumotion forums

Last edited by Cheesykid on June 9th 2009, 9:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cheesykid
Cheesykid
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

It would be cool if the members new when they had a vm Empty Re: It would be cool if the members new when they had a vm

Post by MrMario June 9th 2009, 8:20 pm

Can you not talk in SMS.

I don't get your suggestion can you provide more infomation, screenshots etc.... Also add a poll.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

It would be cool if the members new when they had a vm Empty Re: It would be cool if the members new when they had a vm

Post by Walshy95 June 9th 2009, 8:54 pm

I get what you mean. That would be cool, it can be annoying sometimes not knowing when you have a Visitor Message. Also after you add the poll, I will vote yes.
Walshy95
Walshy95
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1308

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesykid June 9th 2009, 9:07 pm

ok i added the poll and descrbed more
Cheesykid
Cheesykid
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario June 9th 2009, 9:13 pm

MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum