The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how can i do that in my forms please help me

5 posters

Go down

how can i do that in my forms please help me Empty how can i do that in my forms please help me

Post by zaman1 June 10th 2009, 12:50 am

how can i do that in my forms please help me 1244635868

how can i do that in my forms please help me 1244661194

IF YOU LOOK AT THIS FORUM BEFORE I WAS NOT REGESTER AS MEMBER IN THIS FORM SO I CANT DOWNLOAD ANY THING FROM THE FORUM AND CANT EVEN SEE WHAT ITS CONTAIN IN HIS FORM AFTER WHEN I RESGESTER TO THE FORM THEN I CAN SEE ALL THE THING WHAT IT CONTAIN AND I CANT DOWNLOAD ,,,,, HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD LIKE IF ANY ONE SEND A POST IN THE FORUM FIRST I HAVE TO PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON THEN I CAN DOWNLOAD ANY THING I WANNA DO THESE THING TO MY FORUMS ALSO PLEASE HELP ME THANKS

Last edited by zaman1 on June 10th 2009, 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
zaman1

Language : english

Back to top Go down

how can i do that in my forms please help me Empty Re: how can i do that in my forms please help me

Post by KingOfSports June 10th 2009, 1:17 am

Before a mod tells you, please stay away from bold as that is reserved for moderation and caps...caps are really annoying =P

Is that a forumotion forum?

What do you mean by download? If you mean attachments...I have no idea.
KingOfSports
KingOfSports
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2487
Language :
Back to top Go down

how can i do that in my forms please help me Empty Re: how can i do that in my forms please help me

Post by zaman1 June 10th 2009, 3:12 am

ok brother thanks for telling i dont know about that am sory next time it will not happen
zaman1

Back to top Go down

Post by zaman1 June 10th 2009, 3:23 am

my actual ean is i want ti make my forum like this aperson who is un regestered he cant download any thing from my forum untell he is regestered how can i do this please can any one tell me about this....
zaman1

Back to top Go down

Post by LH Justin June 10th 2009, 3:28 am

If you would use proper grammar and spelling we might be able to better understand your problem.
LH Justin
LH Justin
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3686
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by zaman1 June 10th 2009, 7:06 am

look the first picture i didnt do registration to this web .. and post on right hand side is hidden its written private like i can not open it ,..but if you look at the 2 picture i did registration with name (rahi ) and then look at the right site i can see the late post ... that i want to do with my forum registration that no one can see my post ... when they do registration then they can download the software.... now did you understand or still not
zaman1

Back to top Go down

Post by CharleX June 10th 2009, 7:34 am

I don't think this is possible for Forumotion. I think you can do this in PHPBB2. I don't know. Sorry, i couldn't help. Sad
CharleX
CharleX
Forumember

Male Posts : 492
Language : English and Korean

Back to top Go down

Post by ankillien June 10th 2009, 7:56 am

You can make a private forum that is visible to all but only members can read the topics inside. But you can't add attachment sin your posts.
ankillien
ankillien
Energetic

Language : English, XHTML, CSS, JS, PHP, SQL

Back to top Go down

Post by LH Justin June 10th 2009, 7:47 pm

zaman1 wrote:look the first picture i didnt do registration to this web .. and post on right hand side is hidden its written private like i can not open it ,..but if you look at the 2 picture i did registration with name (rahi ) and then look at the right site i can see the late post ... that i want to do with my forum registration that no one can see my post ... when they do registration then they can download the software.... now did you understand or still not
I see what you're saying now. I do not think that is possible.
LH Justin
LH Justin
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3686
Language : English

Back to top Go down