The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who do you inform about recieving Spam in PM's???

3 posters

Go down

Who do you inform about recieving Spam in PM's??? Empty Who do you inform about recieving Spam in PM's???

Post by Pamela June 10th 2009, 2:13 pm

I have received Spam via Private Message. The Spam came from member:

vickyluv

This person is soliciting themselves for possible hook ups. Can someone please speak with this member, thanks.
Pamela
Pamela
Forumember

Female Posts : 104
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Who do you inform about recieving Spam in PM's??? Empty Re: Who do you inform about recieving Spam in PM's???

Post by Nessa June 10th 2009, 2:39 pm

Hello Hi Pamela, It has come to our attention that VickyLuv has been spamming members via PM's here on the support forum. I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused members.
Her account has since been banned for Spamming the support forum and I don't believe she will be bothering us again now. Wink

Thank you for notifying us of this member. Smile If ever you receive similar spam again on the support forum like this, please contact a member of staff immediately and we will look into it as soon as possible.

~ Nessa
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203

Back to top Go down

Who do you inform about recieving Spam in PM's??? Empty Re: Who do you inform about recieving Spam in PM's???

Post by Pamela June 10th 2009, 3:23 pm

Thanks for all the hard work you guys do...
Pamela
Pamela
Forumember

Female Posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario June 10th 2009, 5:19 pm

Since the problem is solved I will lock this topic

=>Lock
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down