The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transparent forum : Size of background image?

3 posters

Go down

Transparent forum : Size of background image? Empty Transparent forum : Size of background image?

Post by ipred June 12th 2009, 1:27 am

Ok,i have picked a skin for my forum.This one :

http://el.hitskin.com/search-a-skin/grey-vista-style-133907.htm

This skin has a background image.This image has a specific resolution and it doesn't repeat itself if somenone scroll down the forum.

So the question is :

If i replace the background image with another image of the same resolution as the skin's default background image,will my background image be resized or repeated to cover the whole space of the forum?

I only want to replace the skin's default background image with one of mine and i don't want to loose the quality of my image.If needed i can change the resolution of my image but which resolution i must set ?
ipred
Forumember

Male Posts : 44
Language : greek

Back to top Go down

Transparent forum : Size of background image? Empty Re: Transparent forum : Size of background image?

Post by ankillien June 12th 2009, 4:49 am

Different people have different resolution on their screen so a particular size of image can't be perfect for all. You can make it repeat itself by a CSS code.
ankillien
ankillien
Energetic

Language : English, XHTML, CSS, JS, PHP, SQL

Back to top Go down

Transparent forum : Size of background image? Empty Re: Transparent forum : Size of background image?

Post by ipred June 12th 2009, 9:26 pm

Thank you,:)i made it transparent with a background image of my choise.

A second question :

Everything works fine except the field where someone tries to log in.They say to me that they write in white and the background color of the field is also white so the cannot see what they are writing.
Which category of color is the one used for the background color of the log-in field?
ipred
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetheart1 June 13th 2009, 3:53 am

Go to DISPLAY>>COLOURS and you can change your text colours there..♥
Sweetheart1
Sweetheart1
Forumember

Female Posts : 146
Language : English

http://copyrightcorner.aforumfree.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by ipred June 13th 2009, 3:35 pm

Υes,i know this,but i don't know which field is associated with the background color of the login field. :/
ipred
Forumember

Back to top Go down