The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"New Posts" function doesn't work in all forums !!

Go down

"New Posts" function doesn't work in all forums !! Empty "New Posts" function doesn't work in all forums !!

Post by The-PaperBird June 16th 2009, 3:16 pm

Hello all, i'm new & this is my first post Hello

Alright , i searched & found threads regarding "new post" problems, but couldn't find my exact question.
It's like this: the new post function doesn't work in all forums, in another meanin, it works only in forums that i posted in, & forums that had new topics while i wasn't there.
In some forums, i can see from the date & time (in "last posts" column) that there is new posts, but its not blinking !! mwii i noticed that it happens with forums that i didn't post in <--- at least since the last time i've been there (cuz i'm the admin, i've postsed in all categories & forums)

Can this be changed or its meant to be that way ?

Some other details:
*i checked the url of the new posts icon, its good.
*i tried in both IE & FF, the same thing.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's a lil thing that i don't understand, which i think it has sth to do with what i'm asking above:
What's the difference between these 2 icons?
*forum - new post
*category - new post

I know what's the difference between a forum & a category, but....well, i 'll apreciate if you make things clear for me Smile

I hope my question is clear, i also hope i posted in the right forum Embarassed

Thank you.
The-PaperBird
The-PaperBird

Male Posts : 7
Language : Arabic - English

http://www.moroccanstogether.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

"New Posts" function doesn't work in all forums !! Empty Re: "New Posts" function doesn't work in all forums !!

Post by The-PaperBird June 16th 2009, 6:45 pm

Nobody heard of this before )) ??
The-PaperBird
The-PaperBird

Male Posts : 7
Language : Arabic - English

http://www.moroccanstogether.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down