The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official complaint.

4 posters

Go down

Official complaint. Empty Official complaint.

Post by Mickymod June 18th 2009, 10:33 am

A woman who goes by the username of Utternonsense on (BLANK) forum run by Vbulletten is using the name Unforseen on my forum received a rather unkind private message from my admin, and whilst ive pulled my admin up about this and told him not to do it again and apologised to her, she is seemingly able to access my pms because she intercepted one that i sent my admin, and whist i dont know how she's done this i want to make an official complaint about this person being able to access pms on my forum.

Thanks for your time

Micky Mod

Last edited by kirk on June 19th 2009, 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Name of vbulletin forum removed by request (kirk))
Mickymod
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Official complaint. Empty Re: Official complaint.

Post by Garcia June 18th 2009, 2:29 pm

Are you sure you didn't send her the PM by mistake Micky? It will say in your sent folder who you sent the PM to.
Garcia

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickymod June 18th 2009, 3:56 pm

Garcia wrote:Are you sure you didn't send her the PM by mistake Micky? It will say in your sent folder who you sent the PM to.

Ok Garcia i'll check it now, and yes it does appear that i did, so my apologies to you for bothering you, and i WOULD apologise to the person in question, but she has been such a nightmare in regard to another matter recently, that she can sing for one.
Mickymod
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Utternonsense June 18th 2009, 10:48 pm

I deeply resent this thread and I would like an apology. I received a grossly offensive message on this board from the fellow admin on this forum

http://thespa2.forumotion.net/forum.htm

I made you aware of it, Micky. I have received no apology for that message, and a formal complaint has been made to Typlo

You then have the nerve to accuse me of accessing your messages, based on your inability to complete a matter as simple as sending a private message without making a complete hash of it. YOU sent me the message you intended for your admin, as the screenshots I took clearly show.

I would like this thread removing immediately. Micky Mod can issue a retraction on his own forum
Utternonsense

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickymod June 18th 2009, 10:53 pm

Utternonsense wrote:I deeply resent this thread and I would like an apology. I received a grossly offensive message on this board from the fellow admin on this forum

I made you aware of it, Micky. I have received no apology for that message, and a formal complaint has been made to Typlo

You then have the nerve to accuse me of accessing your messages, based on your inability to complete a matter as simple as sending a private message without making a complete hash of it. YOU sent me the message you intended for your admin, as the screenshots I took clearly show.

I would like this thread removing immediately. Micky Mod can issue a retraction on his own forum

I wouldn't hold your breath utter.
Mickymod
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Utternonsense June 18th 2009, 10:55 pm

Mickymod wrote:
Utternonsense wrote:I deeply resent this thread and I would like an apology. I received a grossly offensive message on this board from the fellow admin on this forum

I was addressing the organ grinder, not his monkey
Utternonsense

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickymod June 18th 2009, 11:00 pm

Utternonsense wrote:
Mickymod wrote:

I was addressing the organ grinder, not his monkey

Unlike you utter i dont wash my dirty linen in full view of cyberspace, so im taking no futher part in this issue, but if you want an apology for the banner, ask WW and not me, and thats all i have to say, and sorry to have troubled you guys on forumotion, it wont happen again in respect of this issue.
Mickymod
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk June 18th 2009, 11:04 pm

Why is this being discussed here?This has nothing what so ever to do with support or the support forum.We are not here to work out others differences.
If there is a complaint to be made you report it to forumotion Litigation.
Come on guy's and gals.I am not trying to sound bitter but the support forum is for support only.We are not here to babysit.Please work out your differences somewhere else.
thank you.
Thread now locked
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down