The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I edit the links in my menu?

3 posters

Go down

How do I edit the links in my menu? Empty How do I edit the links in my menu?

Post by xshadow10 Fri 19 Jun 2009 - 2:39

Hi,
I was wondering how I could edit my links in my menu (in the top menu). I would like to remove the "calendar", "search", and the "user groups" link on my menu. And I see that my forum is named "Home", can I change that to Forum instead of "Home". And I would also like to change the name of my "Portal" to "Home"
How do I do this, THANKS!
xshadow10
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

How do I edit the links in my menu? Empty Re: How do I edit the links in my menu?

Post by lax Fri 19 Jun 2009 - 2:41

Those are links set by default, and you can't remove them. You can't even change them. You can only remove & change the ones you added by your self.
lax
lax
Forumember

Male Posts : 78
Language : Serbian, English, French and German

http://laxhosting.iz.rs

Back to top Go down

How do I edit the links in my menu? Empty Re: How do I edit the links in my menu?

Post by Master Marc Fri 19 Jun 2009 - 3:55

This is a smart way to have them renamed...

Use your navigation bar as images...

ACP=>Display Tab=>Homepage=>Headers & Navigation=>Page headers=>Display only images in the link bar=>Yes=>Save

Then,to add your images,please do the following:

ACP=>Display Tab=>Pictures and Colors=>Pics management=>Advanced Mode=>General/Explore

=>

From Index to Log out,edit the images,and they will appear in your navigation bar, Wink

=>Save

Remember to use images that has the name of what you want.
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down