The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happens when HTML is enabled in post

2 posters

Go down

What happens when HTML is enabled in post Empty What happens when HTML is enabled in post

Post by sherly_hello June 19th 2009, 5:54 am

HI,

I enabled HTML Via my profile & admin panel as per below link
https://help.forumotion.com/frequently-asked-questions-f5/enabling-html-t35636.htm

I want to add a banner image - I copy pasted the HTML code for it in the post & went preview, I could not see the image banner but the codes & link to it.

I know HTML is enabled in my post because it says HTML on. but i dont know how do i get that banner in. I also tried using image host option & image url option none of them works.

WHat is the diff b/w host an image & image?

What can i do when html is on, can i put google ads.?

but my main concern its not working
my forum is
http://work-from-home.forumotion.com

Please advise ASAP
sherly_hello

Language : English

Back to top Go down

What happens when HTML is enabled in post Empty Re: What happens when HTML is enabled in post

Post by kirk June 19th 2009, 7:13 am

just go to your profile>profile preferences and click always allow html and hit save.Now you should be good to go Smile
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

What happens when HTML is enabled in post Empty Re: What happens when HTML is enabled in post

Post by sherly_hello June 19th 2009, 7:19 am

Hi,

I already did that via Profile & also Via admin panel. Bt somethings not right
sherly_hello

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk June 19th 2009, 7:27 am

you have a screen shot?
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by sherly_hello June 19th 2009, 8:27 am

hi,

What happens when HTML is enabled in post Site_b10

This was the image i wanted to add via html code. i could not hence what i did was i saved this image on my computer & did image host got the url link & added the link to post the image. then by BBcode help I added a link to it when some clicks on image it will take to another website.

I thought i would do this diresctly as i had the HTML code but it did not work hence i had to play around with BBcode its frustrating.

How do you guys use your HTML? can you show me an example
sherly_hello

Back to top Go down