The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I left, now I am back...

Go down

I left, now I am back... Empty I left, now I am back...

Post by Tramell June 2nd 2007, 4:49 pm

Hi!

A while ago I left you, deleted my forum I started somewhere else, but it never became the same again..

I am back now, I have set up a forum, and I was wondering, is it possible for me to move my database (all post`s) from the other forum, and to my new one here with you??
Tramell
Tramell
Forumember

Female Posts : 39
Language : Norwegian

http://stille-vann.ephpbb.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

I left, now I am back... Empty Re: I left, now I am back...

Post by GeoX June 2nd 2007, 4:53 pm

Hello and welcome back..we are glad that u returned to us

Well, unfortunatelly it's not possible to copy and paste the data base from the old to the new one!

mm..but u can just copy the most important topics like the rules and etc, and try to encourage your old members to help you building it again Smile
GeoX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tramell June 2nd 2007, 4:55 pm

GeoX wrote:Hello and welcome back..we are glad that u returned to us

Well, unfortunatelly it's not possible to copy and paste the data base from the old to the new one!

mm..but u can just copy the most important topics like the rules and etc, and try to encourage your old members to help you building it again Smile

Thank you so much!!!! I love you

Maby I could registrer all my members my self, and move all there topics my self..... Alot of work, but I could, right???
Tramell
Tramell
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoX June 2nd 2007, 4:59 pm

mm.. it will be so hard for you Smile..about registering..look.if u r still keeping your old one you can send a newsletter for all of them with the new address and ask them to re-register Smile

and just copy the most important, or just the very recent topics to ease up your work.. (developing and updating is so boring and exhausting :s:S.)
GeoX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tramell June 2nd 2007, 5:11 pm

GeoX wrote:mm.. it will be so hard for you Smile..about registering..look.if u r still keeping your old one you can send a newsletter for all of them with the new address and ask them to re-register Smile

and just copy the most important, or just the very recent topics to ease up your work.. (developing and updating is so boring and exhausting :s:S.)

No, I cant do this, I have already moved them 2 times............ Exclamation

But if I preregistrer them, what will happen to the IPnr?? Will they be registrert with my IP??????
Tramell
Tramell
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoX June 2nd 2007, 5:13 pm

yes...but how would you register them by yourself?!...each member must be registered by a different email address Smile

so, God with you Smile
GeoX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tramell June 2nd 2007, 5:18 pm

GeoX wrote:yes...but how would you register them by yourself?!...each member must be registered by a different email address Smile

so, God with you Smile

I have all the e-mail adresses to everybody... A lot of work but...... Well there is only 25 members....
Tramell
Tramell
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoX June 2nd 2007, 5:20 pm

ohh..okay that's good..register each member with his own email address..then after registering all of them get in side your CP and activate all of them with a single click..then send them a newsletter with a welcome message and the link of your new address
GeoX

Back to top Go down