The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funny Chacters In HTML

3 posters

Go down

Solved Funny Chacters In HTML

Post by azredliner June 22nd 2009, 5:09 am

HOW CAN THIS BE FIXED?

When I type the page it is supposed to look like this...
The club is led and guided by me, Chris Hoover, but I am always open to sensible suggestions. I only enforce the rules and policies that members have agreed to follow. I am not a control freak, or as someone once told me, “GOD”. Although I am the “webmaster” and I bought and paid for the site’s domain with money out of my own pocket, along with everything else like stickers, this is NOT my website and even though I like to have things “my way”, and I will do things “my way” until someone comes up with a suggestion that is better. I am a flexible person and I realize the need to “go with the flow”. If I did not, I would be “flowing” alone. There would be no Yuma 4X4. So remember that if you are compelled to do like a handful of other comers and goers, and call me “Hitler”, or “Bully”. You don’t need to inform me of what “other members” are saying. I get frequent PM’s and email telling me how I am doing.

But it looks like this when I "submit" the HTML page.
The club is led and guided by me, Chris Hoover, but I am always open to sensible suggestions. I only enforce the rules and policies that members have agreed to follow. I am not a control freak, or as someone once told me, “GOD”. Although I am the “webmaster” and I bought and paid for the site’️s domain with money out of my own pocket, along with everything else like stickers, this is NOT my website and even though I like to have things “my way”, and I will do things “my way” until someone comes up with a suggestion that is better. I am a flexible person and I realize the need to “go with the flow”. If I did not, I would be “flowing” alone. There would be no Yuma 4X4. So remember that if you are compelled to do like a handful of other comers and goers, and call me “Hitler”, or “Bully”. You don’️t need to inform me of what “other members” are saying. I get frequent PM’️s and email telling me how I am doing.
azredliner
azredliner
Forumember

Male Posts : 71
Language : English

http://www.yuma4x4.org

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Funny Chacters In HTML

Post by Sanket June 22nd 2009, 3:48 pm

Can i see a screenshot?
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by azredliner June 23rd 2009, 2:34 pm

Sanket wrote:Can i see a screenshot?

I found a way to fix it. DO NOT use NOTE PAD.

Use WORD PAD.

I googled around and found that it is actually a Microsoft glitch. It's something to do with the way the clipboard copies from NOTE PAD.

I am using WORD PAD as my HTML Editor and everything is working fine.
azredliner
azredliner
Forumember

Male Posts : 71

http://www.yuma4x4.org

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk June 23rd 2009, 2:41 pm

azredliner wrote:
Sanket wrote:Can i see a screenshot?

I found a way to fix it. DO NOT use NOTE PAD.

Use WORD PAD.

I googled around and found that it is actually a Microsoft glitch. It's something to do with the way the clipboard copies from NOTE PAD.

I am using WORD PAD as my HTML Editor and everything is working fine.

OK new one to me?
Since the problem appears to be solved i will mark and lock
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down