The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem regarding changing of colours for admin and mods.

3 posters

Go down

Problem regarding changing of colours for admin and mods. Empty Problem regarding changing of colours for admin and mods.

Post by Lakshay June 22nd 2009, 9:38 am

I changed the colours of the moderator group and the administrator group..
but when i opened my forum then i saw that the colour has not been applied but it has changed to the colour of registered user{silver/gray}

i had changed the colour from blue to red.

Please tell me how to fix this?

i want the colour of mods to be blue and the colour of the admins to be red.

please specify the required steps..

thnk you
Lakshay

Male Posts : 6
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Problem regarding changing of colours for admin and mods. Empty Re: Problem regarding changing of colours for admin and mods.

Post by Lakshay June 22nd 2009, 10:33 am

please someone help!
Lakshay

Male Posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Problem regarding changing of colours for admin and mods. Empty Re: Problem regarding changing of colours for admin and mods.

Post by Sanket June 22nd 2009, 3:54 pm

May I remind you that double/triple posting isn't tolerated unless separated by 24 hours (Use the edit button) Wink

https://help.forumotion.com/frequently-asked-questions-f5/organizing-groups-colors-in-legend-t10988.htm
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by DanDanUK July 2nd 2009, 6:54 pm

i've changed color in my group fro admin and mods and clicked the square button to show these colors in the legend but my staffs names are still grey when you look at posts made by them and in the who's online section

how do i manage it it ?

i want admin to be red and mods to be green nothing complicated really
DanDanUK
DanDanUK
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket July 3rd 2009, 4:12 pm

Make sure your groups are not hidden. Just follow the tutorial, i posted in my above post. Very Happy
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down