The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi all new forum runner needing lots of advice!!lol

3 posters

Go down

hi all new forum runner needing lots of advice!!lol Empty hi all new forum runner needing lots of advice!!lol

Post by justlana2 June 22nd 2009, 10:10 am

hey guys my names justin,im the admin of http:// a trackmania team forum,im new to this and looking for help anywhere,at the moment im looking for info on adding a last fm widget to my site,so any advice is welcome please contact me! looking forward to meeting some co admins of other sites and learning from them,im the kind of person to try my damndest to get things running the best i can and any help would be usefull,thanks all i look forward to meeting you soon,justin.by the way the forums are cool and some great skins out there!!! :wouhou: :wouhou:

Last edited by Nessa on June 22nd 2009, 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit To Remove Link)
justlana2

Language : english

Back to top Go down

hi all new forum runner needing lots of advice!!lol Empty Re: hi all new forum runner needing lots of advice!!lol

Post by Darren1 June 22nd 2009, 10:21 am

Hello,

the best piece of advice I can give you is this: Make sure you use the support section if you have any problems Smile
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

hi all new forum runner needing lots of advice!!lol Empty Re: hi all new forum runner needing lots of advice!!lol

Post by Nessa June 22nd 2009, 3:33 pm

Hello Hi, as Darren has already stated above, support requests are meant to be done in the adequate subsection of the Support Forum, whereas here we're in the General Discussions.

I'm therefore locking this thread Wink

=>Link Removed
=>Topic Locked
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203
Language : English

Back to top Go down