The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it possible to upload a banner to your forum?

4 posters

Go down

Is it possible to upload a banner to your forum? Empty Is it possible to upload a banner to your forum?

Post by Jonas June 22nd 2009, 1:48 pm

Hello,
In this second, I am making a banner to my website - is it impossible, to make them, so they can sit here: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img8/9022/unavngivetsha.png?

Jonas. Very Happy
Jonas
Jonas
Forumember

Male Posts : 56
Language : Danish

http://www.andeby-centrum.forumoc.net

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to upload a banner to your forum? Empty Re: Is it possible to upload a banner to your forum?

Post by MrMario June 22nd 2009, 4:01 pm

That would be ad's from Google and you will be needing Credits to remove them.

More info about Credits and how to user them => https://help.forumotion.com/frequently-asked-questions-f5/credits-management-t1219.htm#6394
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to upload a banner to your forum? Empty Re: Is it possible to upload a banner to your forum?

Post by nasanasa3 June 26th 2009, 1:57 am

I'm having difficulty just uploading a new banner! im confused! i'm computer literate, not forumotion literate!
nasanasa3

Language : English, French, "English English"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mehtevas June 26th 2009, 2:01 am

nasanasa3 wrote:I'm having difficulty just uploading a new banner! im confused! i'm computer literate, not forumotion literate!
Advice: start new topic next time Wink
Help: ACP>display>pics management>Advanced> upload your banner in there.
Mehtevas
Mehtevas
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2114
Language : Currently, I am receiving support requests by P.M. Support requests, which can, and should, be done in the support section.

Back to top Go down

Post by nasanasa3 June 26th 2009, 2:03 am

ok... thx! so much!
nasanasa3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mehtevas June 26th 2009, 2:04 am

nasanasa3 wrote:ok... thx! so much!
Welcome Wink
Mehtevas
Mehtevas
Hyperactive

Language : Currently, I am receiving support requests by P.M. Support requests, which can, and should, be done in the support section.

Back to top Go down

Post by nasanasa3 June 26th 2009, 2:12 am

wait... no... i cant upload it without... GAGH! howabout... i pm u the link to my site and u help me? plz?
nasanasa3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mehtevas June 26th 2009, 2:13 am

sure
Mehtevas
Mehtevas
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down