The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to add .swf file to a forum for a sig

3 posters

Go down

how to add .swf file to a forum for a sig Empty how to add .swf file to a forum for a sig

Post by ronaldmcd June 24th 2009, 4:53 am

I have jst created a .swf file and .html file for a forum sig so when u scroll voer it it plays the mp3 fil but i dont know how to upload it to a file hosting site and then get a link to my forum site please help!!!!
ronaldmcd

Language : english

Back to top Go down

how to add .swf file to a forum for a sig Empty Re: how to add .swf file to a forum for a sig

Post by Darren1 June 24th 2009, 6:19 am

Hello,

im sorry but you ahve to google up some .swf file uploaders to upload it, then take the provided link (by them) and put it in your signature.
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

how to add .swf file to a forum for a sig Empty Re: how to add .swf file to a forum for a sig

Post by ronaldmcd June 24th 2009, 2:06 pm

alrite which ive done but it doesnt work mate....btw u watch origin great win for the Maroons..
ronaldmcd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket June 24th 2009, 2:36 pm

Code:
[flash]URL[/flash]

Thats the code for a flash file.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by ronaldmcd June 24th 2009, 2:40 pm

Sanket wrote:
Code:
[flash]URL[/flash]

Thats the code for a flash file.

doesnt work mate i have uploaded it to www.megaswf.com and it gives u two links easy view link and Bbcode so when u load it to a forum u need to give the demenisons it still doesnt work but on the megaswf site u scroll over ur file it works
ronaldmcd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket June 24th 2009, 2:59 pm

Can i have a link to that swf file?
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by ronaldmcd June 24th 2009, 9:52 pm

ronaldmcd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket June 25th 2009, 3:29 pm

Sorry, thats not the flash file link. The link should end with .swf extension.

Upload it to some other website, probably create it on free website hosting site like bravenet.com. Create a account there, then upload the image. You will get a flash file extension link.

You need to use that link.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down