The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruit stage...

2 posters

Go down

Recruit stage... Empty Recruit stage...

Post by xXSnowFallXx June 26th 2009, 12:59 am

ok this hopefully my ast problem.

when somebody joins i would like that person not able to see every forum. (my site is for my gaming team).

after a few weeks we will allow them to join we will move them to a group called Team Blizzard Members.

my question is can we limit th ability of the "member" group.

also i stumbled on a page in the Admin panel where all the groups were and it was like a table where you could check permissions on the forums. Does anybody know how to do those two things? thx i really need to know before i open my forum.
xXSnowFallXx

Language : Engish

Back to top Go down

Recruit stage... Empty Re: Recruit stage...

Post by Rok June 26th 2009, 1:08 am

You can give a certain group specific permissions to each discussion forum.

also i stumbled on a page in the Admin panel where all the groups were and it was like a table where you could check permissions on the forums. Does anybody know how to do those two things? thx i really need to know before i open my forum.
Exactly; those are called 'permissions.' Permissions allow a certain group to have moderation and viewing access to a clarified discussion forum(s.) You can click the permission button beside the discussion forum you would like to edit, and then tick what groups are capable of doing stuf fin that discussion forum. Wink
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down