The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rpg Game

3 posters

Go down

Rpg Game Empty Rpg Game

Post by PspSinzMaster June 30th 2009, 4:33 pm

Ok I think the Rpg thing is epicness,but I want to know.Who thinks they have the best Rpg game?And also wouldnt mind showing it and me sorta copying.Pm me if you want to show me yours.Please and Ty
PspSinzMaster
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Rpg Game Empty Re: Rpg Game

Post by PspSinzMaster June 30th 2009, 7:52 pm

Anyone?
PspSinzMaster
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by KingdomH June 30th 2009, 11:08 pm

I don't have an RPG mostly because I don't understand how it works. I don't want to have to change someone's HP or experience everytime they're attacked. I also don't understand how different types of character sheets affect the RPG. Is there a manual or guide anywhere explaining it?
KingdomH
KingdomH

http://gamertreasures.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa July 2nd 2009, 4:01 am

Hi PspSinzMaster.. I agree, RPG forums can be a lot of fun. Very Happy But since advertising forums is not permitted in the general discussion section, I doubt you will get much response here.
I suggest if you're interested in seeing others RPG and Game forums look through the Games And RPG section in the Forum Promotions. There you can see other Forumotion RPG forums and can contact forum owners directly with any questions of interest. Smile

Therefore I wll lock this topic now.

=> Topic Locked

Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203

Back to top Go down