The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Admin, but It won't let me reset my password...?

+3
Master Marc
linda163
01peep01
7 posters

Go down

I'm Admin, but It won't let me reset my password...? Empty I'm Admin, but It won't let me reset my password...?

Post by 01peep01 July 3rd 2009, 3:56 am

I'm having a bit of trouble with my password for logging in to my forum. I'm the admin of the forum, and I created it and all, and (yes, I know this was my fault) I forgot my password! So, I went to the 'I Forgot My Password' link in my forum, and whenever I enter my details and hit 'Save', it just comes up with a message saying 'The security 'Disallow admin to send new password' is active in Admin Panel > General Admin > Security'. I'm guessing this means that I have to log in as Admin and change something - but that'd the thing - I can't log in, because I can't reset my password!

I'm sorry if this is confusing, it's my first time on this help forum, so sorry if I've confused anyone! Please help if you can. Thankyou!
01peep01

Language : English

Back to top Go down

I'm Admin, but It won't let me reset my password...? Empty we are same problem..

Post by linda163 July 3rd 2009, 4:04 am

how to get my password..a lost my password to.. Confused Confused
linda163

Language : english

Back to top Go down

I'm Admin, but It won't let me reset my password...? Empty Re: I'm Admin, but It won't let me reset my password...?

Post by Master Marc July 3rd 2009, 4:05 am

Please read this=>here if your the founder...
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down

I'm Admin, but It won't let me reset my password...? Empty Re: I'm Admin, but It won't let me reset my password...?

Post by linda163 July 3rd 2009, 4:08 am

i have already done it but i didn't receive any feedback.
linda163

Back to top Go down

Post by 01peep01 July 3rd 2009, 4:12 am

Thanks everyone, I'm still not sure how to go about getting a new password, though.

Does these details help?

My Forum URL: http://obpg.forumotion.com

Thanks.
01peep01

Back to top Go down

Post by linda163 July 3rd 2009, 4:19 am

bwi i cannot edit my forum for a while..if u get it plz inform me..thanks
linda163

Back to top Go down

Post by 01peep01 July 3rd 2009, 4:29 am

Alright, I will. Smile

But is there anyone who can help me? I really do need access back to the forum! :/
01peep01

Back to top Go down

Post by linda163 July 3rd 2009, 4:33 am

i have already send PM to Eximma and Typlo but i still waitting their answer.. mwii
linda163

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Marc July 3rd 2009, 4:42 am

linda163 wrote:i have already send PM to Eximma and Typlo but i still waitting their answer.. mwii
So,your going to get 2 new passwords for your forum...

very wise

You should only pm one of them,and wait till you get a responce, thumright

They will help you as long as you follow the rules in the topic I gave you above, banana
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down

Post by linda163 July 3rd 2009, 4:48 am

thanks master marc..

i hope them can answer me as soon as possible coz i need to access my forums.. loul
linda163

Back to top Go down

Post by 01peep01 July 3rd 2009, 10:21 am

I suppose I should PM Eximma as well, to get myself a new password?
01peep01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket July 3rd 2009, 4:30 pm

01peep01 wrote:I suppose I should PM Eximma as well, to get myself a new password?

Thats your best option.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by Filbertiano July 4th 2009, 2:36 pm

Sorry,how to find Typlo?
Filbertiano

Language : Serbian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzard July 4th 2009, 6:33 pm

You can send the same pm to Eximma here.
Lizzard
Lizzard
Forumember

Male Posts : 474
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

Post by drinic July 12th 2009, 5:50 pm

i create one forum but i create one more i dont need that frist forum i want to delete him but i can aces my admin pasword i i forget my pasowrd but i think the i now but there is write the pasword is incoreect can someone help me
drinic

Language : srpski

Back to top Go down