The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I creat the Moderators for my forum

5 posters

Go down

How do I creat the Moderators for my forum Empty How do I creat the Moderators for my forum

Post by Krieger July 3rd 2009, 3:13 pm

Hello Guest, I'm come from Vietnam. Through out with this website, I could create my forum. Now my problem is how can I create the Moderators for my website?

Thanks for the help

P/s: because I'm from Vietnam so my English may not good, so, pls sympathetic for me. Thanks bwi bwi
Krieger
Forumember

Language : Vietnamese

Back to top Go down

How do I creat the Moderators for my forum Empty Re: How do I creat the Moderators for my forum

Post by kirk July 3rd 2009, 4:02 pm

you just add what ever members you want as moderators to the moderators group.

admin panel>user/groups> click on moderator group and add the users you want as mods
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

How do I creat the Moderators for my forum Empty Re: How do I creat the Moderators for my forum

Post by Krieger July 3rd 2009, 4:09 pm

I tested this already but nothing happen. Can u give me pictures to explain it better?
Krieger
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Christos July 3rd 2009, 4:11 pm

you do exactly what Kirk sais. then when you create your forums you will have to click "moderatior" for the moderators group, depending what you want to have as their access. I am at work at the moment. could do..possibly..taking pictures step by step i mean.but after work
Christos
Christos
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1238
Language : English,French,Greek,Luxembourgish

http://misery.in-goo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk July 3rd 2009, 4:18 pm

Christos wrote:you do exactly what Kirk sais. then when you create your forums you will have to click "moderatior" for the moderators group, depending what you want to have as their access. I am at work at the moment. could do..possibly..taking pictures step by step i mean.but after work

oh yes sorry.
you have to set the forum permissions one by one for them to be able to moderate the forums.

admin panel>general>forums> click on How do I creat the Moderators for my forum Dd2u01 icon for the forum then forums permissions.Now set the mods permissions as you wish and hit save.

you will have to do this one by one for each forum.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Krieger July 4th 2009, 2:21 am

Thanks for ur help. I'm testing.
Krieger
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Krieger July 4th 2009, 2:28 am

Sr guest, I mean that : how do I make the members become the MOderators. Ex: My members name: Harry, Eric.... , I want them to become a Moderators in the Sport Box. How do I do it?
Krieger
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Rougewraith July 4th 2009, 2:51 am

you add the rank Moderators and then go to Users,groups>>search user then search for the user you want as a mod and then change theyre rank this gives them no power but does give them the title
Rougewraith
Rougewraith
Forumember

Language : English

http://godlingswrath.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Krieger July 4th 2009, 2:53 am

... I just see that the Admin rank.
Krieger
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 July 4th 2009, 2:56 am

Hello,

you have to add and make ur own ranks
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Krieger July 4th 2009, 4:34 am

Can you explain for me from A to Z ? . I can't understand.
Krieger
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk July 4th 2009, 1:57 pm

kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Back to top Go down