The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "Share something about yourself" Character Building Activity

2 posters

Go down

The "Share something about yourself" Character Building Activity Empty The "Share something about yourself" Character Building Activity

Post by Betrayer July 8th 2009, 7:22 pm

Hi everyone,
Recently, I've been thinking that there's really some part of everybody that they keep inside of them - and it's unhealthy to keep things like that inside without expressing them occasionally. So, what I propose is everyone list three facts about themselves that they consider embarrassing in this thread. For instance, a guy who has some feminine qualities about him could list those and vice-versa.

This way, you can perhaps find someone who faces the same difficulties as you and you can use that to build a friendship online, even if you never meet face to face. Obviously, don't give out personal information, and if there's someone you know who uses these boards, understand that they may happen to stumble along this thread one day and read this.

The whole purpose of this activity is to build character, and I'm making this thread because I want to help this community and I truly believe, from the bottom of my heart, that this will help. I'll start things off with what I believe are the three most embarrassing attributes about myself, and remember - keep it appropriate

1. I'm a guy, yet I still try to work for an hourglass figure.
2. I cry a lot in secret, because I'm truly a sappy guy and I don't like it when other people around me know my feelings (For those of you who watched Clannad, I was watching it the other day and couldn't even concentrate on episode 9 because I was in tears the entire time).
3. I'm a very insecure person and I take out my insecurities by constantly joking around and never being too serious with anything. I also feel insecure about how I would "perform" with a woman, and the fact that I've never had a chance to "perform".
Betrayer
Betrayer

Language : English

Back to top Go down

The "Share something about yourself" Character Building Activity Empty Re: The "Share something about yourself" Character Building Activity

Post by Jalokim July 8th 2009, 7:27 pm

I really don't think so

this thread is locked
Jalokim
Jalokim
Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Back to top Go down