The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old forum, forgotten password

3 posters

Go down

Solved Old forum, forgotten password

Post by Alex Kimura July 11th 2009, 9:42 am

I created a second forum to take the pace of the spot from where my current forum used to be. As in, I changed the URL of my forum and made a new forum to tell people where to go to get to the new forum. I recently clicked on to it while looking through my old bookmarks and I see that someone has made an account on there and posted two whole topics to advertise something. I tried to log into the Admin account to delete him and the new posts. The only thing is, nothing I typed in for the password worked. I tried the remember password function, but my email said it was wrong. I made a new account to check the email and found I don't know the password to that email either, nor a way to get it back, seeing as how I created that email for that site only (I just randomly put in numbers for a birthday and zipcode, so no resetting the password there.) I also found out that the option to send a password reset on admin accounts is disabled.

My question is, is there anyway to get into that account or have the site deleted? That or just the user and their posts?
Alex Kimura

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Old forum, forgotten password

Post by Sanket July 11th 2009, 2:26 pm

Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Old forum, forgotten password