The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set the default setting for email notifications of replies to "NO" for all my forum members

4 posters

Go down

Set the default setting for email notifications of replies to "NO" for all my forum members Empty Set the default setting for email notifications of replies to "NO" for all my forum members

Post by missmoon July 13th 2009, 7:55 am

Hi,

I am the admin of "singaporegolfers.heavenforum.org".
I would like to propose a new feature which is to set the default setting for email notifications of replies to "NO" for all my forum members.

Set the default setting for email notifications of replies to "NO" for all my forum members Juhjlg

Under preference>
Always notify me of replies : (I want to set to NO by default for all new member and exisiting members)

I hope this can be implemented soon.

The volume of email notifications is extremely high if the forumers are very active, which is the case for my forum at the moment. And not all forumers know how to disable the notifications to NO, despite i have posted a thread on how to change the setting on their preference page.

Your consideration to work on this is greatly appreciated.

Moon
missmoon
Forumember

Female Posts : 101
Language : English

http://www.golfrepublic.org

Back to top Go down

Set the default setting for email notifications of replies to "NO" for all my forum members Empty Re: Set the default setting for email notifications of replies to "NO" for all my forum members

Post by blang1 July 13th 2009, 6:16 pm

Please add a "Yes" and "No" poll.
blang1
Forumember

Male Posts : 183

http://www.millsberryfriends08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Set the default setting for email notifications of replies to "NO" for all my forum members Empty Re: Set the default setting for email notifications of replies to "NO" for all my forum members

Post by Walshy95 July 14th 2009, 6:33 pm

Add a Yes and No poll and I'll vote yes Wink
Walshy95
Walshy95
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1308

Back to top Go down

Post by Mehtevas July 14th 2009, 6:43 pm

As been stated you need to add a poll, por favor.

Thanks.
-will vote when a poll shows up-
Mehtevas
Mehtevas
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2114
Language : Currently, I am receiving support requests by P.M. Support requests, which can, and should, be done in the support section.

Back to top Go down