The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youtube Videos

2 posters

Go down

Youtube Videos Empty Youtube Videos

Post by adiready June 9th 2007, 10:37 pm

hmm i tired if trieng to post my videos i uploaded on youtube .....the embaded thing just wouldnt wrk i placed all the proper settings wid html allowed and everything but it would just wont wrk can any1 please help me ?
adiready

Male Posts : 3
Language : English

http://liferocks.c-o.in/

Back to top Go down

Youtube Videos Empty Re: Youtube Videos

Post by truckerplace June 9th 2007, 10:39 pm

Can I diffuse a music or a video on my forum?

Yes, if the author authorized you to do it. If not then No! Because to put on your forum a music or a video with copyrights and without authorization of the author exposes you to continuations and the possible removal of your forum in the event of complaint... This rule also applies to the extracts of emissions TV, concerts, etc...

Can I diffuse video clips or music coming from Youtube, dailymotion, or other?

No! You do not have the right to diffuse on your forum any videos coming from these sites. However, you can put a link so that your members can go to look at the vidéos on the sites in question as long as the downloading of these files under copyright is not possible while following your link directly. It is necessary that the site allows ONLY the visionnage.

And if I want nevertheless to diffuse this video on my forum?

You can pay a royalty with the SACEM to put it video on your portal. Do not forget to register the number of the invoice which will be communicated to you below the video or then, if you wish to keep this confidential number, to mention "Royalty SASEM discharged" in order not to risk procedure of removal of your forum of our share.
truckerplace
Forumember

Female Posts : 44
Language : dutch,english

Back to top Go down

Post by adiready June 9th 2007, 10:54 pm

the vidoes are mine andi have the permissions but how do i make them show in the forum ????
adiready

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoX June 9th 2007, 11:00 pm

hello, look...there r twoways..one easy.and the another is also easy but has some problems

look,i defuse clips from utube, i put each vid in a separate HTML page then link it to a topic or something

1-admin panel
2-styles admin
3-HTML
then place the code in here but don't forget to click this Youtube Videos Switchmode before u paste the code

thn save and copy the link from the table that u will get annd paste it wherever u want

about the secnd way,paste the code in thetopics but the topic editor must beswithed to the basictype..not the advaned mode that contains colors menu nd etc...paste the code...but after previewing u will fnd that some of the code are appearing..so color them with the color of your background then post
GeoX

Back to top Go down

Post by adiready June 10th 2007, 12:10 am

thnx a lot geoX
adiready

Back to top Go down