The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Abuse

2 posters

Go down

Forum Abuse Empty Forum Abuse

Post by meteorjoe July 21st 2009, 4:17 am

Hi All,

I came across a forum using forumotion.net that i find pretty sick.
The admin of the forum has told me if i report the site here that she will get my info in the complaint and tell everybody who i am.

I am not sure how to handle this as the forum contents make me sick just reading them and thinking about the familys they talk about in such a bad way.
I can take most things as they come but when they talk about children it cuts to the bone.
I have sent some mail here with the name of the forum but i am not sure if i did the right thing.
Maybe i should just shutup and go away and hide my head in the sand... but then i think about the hurt its causing.

Sorry if i have post this in the wrong place as i know you are good people and forumotion.net is a good service for those who use it the right way.

Am i out of line on this?
meteorjoe

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Forum Abuse Empty Re: Forum Abuse

Post by MrMario July 21st 2009, 4:21 am

I would recommend you PM Typlo as he's the only person that can make the call about forums being deleted/banned. But please wait as he can't get to all the PM"s that he gets so it will take time.

As this topic shouldn't be in the GD I will lock this topic.

=>Locked
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down