The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to increase registration security: plz read and help me

Go down

how to increase registration security: plz read and help me Empty how to increase registration security: plz read and help me

Post by cursed genius June 13th 2007, 9:27 pm

hello everyone,
i need your urgent help here. I am the administrator of a one of the forum hosted by forumotion. My forum is created for a staffs in my company. And in the forum we have many private things. So i need to check whether you have any way that, when people get registered in my forum, i have to activate them and send a activation link to their e-mail address. Cox at the moment now i can activate newly registered users and they can log-in at anytime. In this case some staffs in my company using others e-mail address to register. Even i don't know the e-mails of all the staffs in my company. So if you can provide this feature..then staffs cant register with others mail, because the activation link will go to someone else e-mail . plz plz help this. i hope you got my point. thankyou
cursed genius
cursed genius

Male Posts : 14
Language : english

http://iasstaffs.msnboard.net

Back to top Go down

how to increase registration security: plz read and help me Empty Re: how to increase registration security: plz read and help me

Post by Guest June 14th 2007, 3:18 am

idk if u tried this. but have u found the button on the admin pannel that lets "you" verafy their account. When this happens, the verafacation email goes to you, not them and you can deny, or accept to ur choosing you in other words, you can activate their account might then want to tell them to put it under the email that you kno thumleft

Last edited by on June 14th 2007, 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

how to increase registration security: plz read and help me Empty Re: how to increase registration security: plz read and help me

Post by cursed genius June 14th 2007, 1:37 pm

well dats not possible..cox there are many staffs working in my company...so i just need me to activate register's account and after that sending an activation link to register's e-mail. Then they cannot use others account. Can anyone tell me if this is possible ???
cursed genius
cursed genius

Male Posts : 14
Language : english

http://iasstaffs.msnboard.net

Back to top Go down