The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there anyway to make forums only viewable to people who have certain number of posts?

2 posters

Go down

Is there anyway to make forums only viewable to people who have certain number of posts? Empty Is there anyway to make forums only viewable to people who have certain number of posts?

Post by Tastii July 30th 2009, 5:32 pm

Hey guys , i dont know is this right forum , but anyways , is there anyway to make forums only viewable to members who have certain number of posts ( example : 5 )

I just wanted to do something like that because in my forum there is Downloads section (just some freeware where i got permission to post..) , And i would like to make it like that only membs who have 5 posts can see posts there / download...

Thanks , - Tasti (:

(sorry for my bad english im just learning Very Happy)

mwii
Tastii
Tastii

Language : Finnish / English

Back to top Go down

Is there anyway to make forums only viewable to people who have certain number of posts? Empty Re: Is there anyway to make forums only viewable to people who have certain number of posts?

Post by Master Marc July 30th 2009, 5:38 pm

Hello Tastii,
There's no automatic way,but you can do it manually by giving the members permissions Via ACP to view the forum when they have over the limit for what you want.
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down