The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can i "lock" The Forum for some houres...like a sign or something....

4 posters

Go down

Can i "lock" The Forum for some houres...like a sign or something.... Empty Can i "lock" The Forum for some houres...like a sign or something....

Post by MewZero August 3rd 2009, 3:31 pm

Where can i "lock" the Forum and make a sign like "Under Construction" or "Under Maintenance"

I coulden't find it.
MewZero
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Can i "lock" The Forum for some houres...like a sign or something.... Empty Re: Can i "lock" The Forum for some houres...like a sign or something....

Post by Guest111 August 3rd 2009, 3:33 pm

CONTENT REMOVED & MEMBER BANNED BY MRMARIO
Guest111

Back to top Go down

Can i "lock" The Forum for some houres...like a sign or something.... Empty Re: Can i "lock" The Forum for some houres...like a sign or something....

Post by MrMario August 3rd 2009, 4:02 pm

Admin panel>>General tab>>Configuration>>Look for Forum in construction :>>Click Custumize>>Then you can add what you want>>Then once you are done >>Click yes on Forum in construction :>>Save
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagome August 3rd 2009, 4:06 pm

But that option seems to have error.

When I lay down my forum under construction, the day after the forum is active again.
Kagome
Kagome
Forumember

Male Posts : 96
Language : Spanish | English | Portuguese | French.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenere August 5th 2009, 12:38 pm

When I lay down my forum under construction, the day after the forum is active again
It's the way how it works, only for one day
Elenere
Elenere

Female Posts : 15
Language : Russian, English

Back to top Go down