The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posts got deleted by themselves...help?

3 posters

Go down

Posts got deleted by themselves...help? Empty Posts got deleted by themselves...help?

Post by mizz_C August 5th 2009, 9:09 am

So I have a topic that has 71 pages...and then all of a sudden as I tried to reply, a message came up to say that the forum got locked. So I refreshed the page and I got the same message....then after that I realize that the pages got deleted...and left with only 8 pages remaining...

I tried the forum utilities but I don't think I got it right since that only deleted 3 pages lol so now i'm left with 5 XD

Is there a way I can get all the posts back? And is there a page limit for a topic that I'm not aware of?

Thanks in advance!
mizz_C
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Posts got deleted by themselves...help? Empty Re: Posts got deleted by themselves...help?

Post by TurkishKor@y58 August 5th 2009, 1:42 pm

Do You Speak Turkish?
TurkishKor@y58
TurkishKor@y58

Male Posts : 23
Language : Turkey

http://www.hackturkiye.com

Back to top Go down

Posts got deleted by themselves...help? Empty Re: Posts got deleted by themselves...help?

Post by mizz_C August 5th 2009, 4:02 pm

No I don't lol.
mizz_C
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by karkooshy August 5th 2009, 4:26 pm

71 pages 0_0 that's alot...
I'm not sure about the "bringing them back" xD
but I know how u can check if they were permanently deleted/or deleted because of some kind of limitation/bug Smile

Go to ACP-> General -> Forum-> Security

There should be a list of various activities that have happened recently by all members.. as in for instances if u deleted something by accident... it shud show up in there...

If it's there then it was deleted... if it's not then perhaps it's a bug and it shud... er might... come back in time Very Happy

If the case was that it WAS there meaning it WAS deleted... well I'm not sure what to do from there xP

perhaps another member may be of assistance Smile

Hope I helped in helping lol!
karkooshy
karkooshy
Forumember

Male Posts : 327

http://quable.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mizz_C August 5th 2009, 4:35 pm

I just realized that the topics got split in two once they reached over 1000 posts lol. But I checked the security on the ACP in case and the last action it did was to Restore which I did lol.

But I appreciate the help anyway. Thank you Very Happy
mizz_C
Forumember

Back to top Go down