The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enabling BBC and HTML for users profile

3 posters

Go down

Enabling BBC and HTML for users profile Empty Enabling BBC and HTML for users profile

Post by Cman August 6th 2009, 2:38 am

How can I enable HTML or BBC in users profile?

Thanks
Cman
Cman
Forumember

Male Posts : 681
Language : English

http://firealarmsrme.org/

Back to top Go down

Enabling BBC and HTML for users profile Empty Re: Enabling BBC and HTML for users profile

Post by MrMario August 6th 2009, 7:52 am

You can but you can't activate it for all users at once.

Admin Panel>>User & Groups Tab>>Search User>>Click on the user>>Then look for HTML and BBCode>>Click Yes>>Save
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Enabling BBC and HTML for users profile Empty Re: Enabling BBC and HTML for users profile

Post by Cman August 6th 2009, 4:40 pm

I dont see any option for that. I am wanting members to be able to embed videos, playlists, e.c.t in a text field in their profile. I don't want to change this setting for each member. Can this be preset when a member joins?
Cman
Cman
Forumember

Male Posts : 681

http://firealarmsrme.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by nomi_prince4u August 6th 2009, 8:37 pm

MrMario wrote:You can but you can't activate it for all users at once.

Admin Panel>>User & Groups Tab>>Search User>>Click on the user>>Then look for HTML and BBCode>>Click Yes>>Save

Dear I wont found any kinda "HTML & BBCode" option in the Admin Pannel of tht user .. Can you plz verify me where is tht option?

I tried to find in all the user area and my user area ther is a Tab of Permission its not working ! So please tell me where is that option ?

Thanks in advance!
nomi_prince4u
nomi_prince4u

Male Posts : 2

Back to top Go down