The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to add refferal links for every user?( automatically)

3 posters

Go down

How to add refferal links for every user?( automatically) Empty How to add refferal links for every user?( automatically)

Post by shamzblueworld August 9th 2009, 5:07 am

i want to know that how can i add refferal system? so on every users profile there will be a refferal link of the user and with that link he can reffer his friends and there should be a count in his profile too of how many refferals he has done...

i need it quickly, please answer soon.
shamzblueworld
shamzblueworld
Forumember

Male Posts : 568
Language : English,urdu,hindi,arabic, basic html, css... will learn xml,javascript and jscript

http://www.funstopforum.net

Back to top Go down

How to add refferal links for every user?( automatically) Empty Re: How to add refferal links for every user?( automatically)

Post by Darren1 August 9th 2009, 5:14 am

Hello,

im sorry but the only way to do it is the manual way.
Admin panel >> users & Groups ( Tab ) > Profiles > Add new > Name "referrer" and set ur own permissions > save.
Now the only way to check these is through a users' profile in the admin panel, by manually going through each users profile.
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

How to add refferal links for every user?( automatically) Empty Re: How to add refferal links for every user?( automatically)

Post by shamzblueworld August 9th 2009, 8:58 am

but this is really hard now, as if i already have plenty of users than how could i set it manually for every user? very tough
isnt there an easy way?
shamzblueworld
shamzblueworld
Forumember

Language : English,urdu,hindi,arabic, basic html, css... will learn xml,javascript and jscript

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket August 9th 2009, 9:01 am

No there is no easy way.

Also, its difficult to do it for users already on the forum, because you cannot make them fill in the profile.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by shamzblueworld August 9th 2009, 9:05 am

what is required by users to fill? explain please
cuz i think i have to do it now
shamzblueworld
shamzblueworld
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket August 9th 2009, 9:10 am

darren1 wrote:Hello,

im sorry but the only way to do it is the manual way.
Admin panel >> users & Groups ( Tab ) > Profiles > Add new > Name "referrer" and set ur own permissions > save.
Now the only way to check these is through a users' profile in the admin panel, by manually going through each users profile.

That will just let users write the way how they registered to your site, probably after searching it through a google search engine or a user on the forum.

No way, is it possible to make it automatic as in a referral system, where you could find out which user has how many referrals.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by shamzblueworld August 9th 2009, 9:22 am

well sir what i want is to give every user a refferal link, so he can invite his friends through that link. is that possible here?
shamzblueworld
shamzblueworld
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket August 9th 2009, 9:25 am

shamzblueworld wrote:well sir what i want is to give every user a refferal link, so he can invite his friends through that link. is that possible here?

Nopes, that is not possible. Sorry.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down