The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ Typlo Needed ] Can we use images located in the ACP

4 posters

Go down

[ Typlo Needed ] Can we use images located in the ACP Empty [ Typlo Needed ] Can we use images located in the ACP

Post by Master Marc August 16th 2009, 12:19 am

Hello,
I would like to know if I will be allowed to use images from the administration panel on something am working on...

You see, am working on a website that has a section that will promote forumotion, and I want others to see what forumotion offers, ect , before creating a free forum.

The images would be used to show the different sections of the administration panel. If you would like more information, please ask.

{Example ~ Am going to create something like Darren's tutorial about the admin panel, but better and on a webpage using these images}

Last edited by Master Marc on August 25th 2009, 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down

[ Typlo Needed ] Can we use images located in the ACP Empty Re: [ Typlo Needed ] Can we use images located in the ACP

Post by KingOfSports August 16th 2009, 12:23 am

I think we are allowed to use them but if you want your forum to be reviewed by ForuMotion, you have to take them down as they are copyrighted.
KingOfSports
KingOfSports
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2487
Language :
Back to top Go down

[ Typlo Needed ] Can we use images located in the ACP Empty Re: [ Typlo Needed ] Can we use images located in the ACP

Post by Master Marc August 16th 2009, 12:42 am

Hello,
I did not say I was creating a forum...

I said I was creating a website.

*/Calls Mr.Mario since he's online and I know he's watching this topic now, [ Typlo Needed ] Can we use images located in the ACP Redface

Edit:
I will be crediting Illiweb.com for the images to notify it's not mine , and their would be links to forumotion {ofcourse if it's something for forumotion}.
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario August 16th 2009, 1:05 am

HAHA nice on Merc

I believe if you have something on your forum saying all images are from Forumotion Admin Panel and are copyright to them or something like that. But I would recommend you talk to Typlo on this matter has he is a better person to ask.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Marc August 16th 2009, 1:11 am

Okay! I'll try to contact him.

But, can you also contact him please? Because he might ignore about ten of my private messages if he has alot of work to do when he logs on here, since he is a busy man...

Thanks, Mr. Green
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Marc August 19th 2009, 11:13 pm

Four days, and still no word from Typlo, fufufu

{ Message Deleted / Re-posted }

@MM,
Should I send him another message?
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Marc August 22nd 2009, 11:54 pm

bump...
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMega August 23rd 2009, 12:01 am

Don't flood his inbox, maybe ask another staff member to PM Typlo for you...
MrMega
MrMega
Forumember

Male Posts : 981
Language : English, Polish, HTML, BBCode

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Marc August 23rd 2009, 12:05 am

MrMega wrote:Don't flood his inbox, maybe ask another staff member to PM Typlo for you...
Did you see this message posted above? It will be clear to read since you know who am talking to, fufufu

Master Marc wrote:Okay! I'll try to contact him.
But, can you also contact him please? Because he might ignore about ten of my private messages if he has alot of work to do when he logs on here, since he is a busy man...

Link to post => https://help.forumotion.com/other-problems-f46/can-we-use-images-located-in-the-acp-t51908.htm#337002
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario August 23rd 2009, 12:05 am

Didn't even forward this to Typlo yet. Embarassed

**Sends this now**
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Marc August 23rd 2009, 12:12 am

Thanks Mr.Mario , [ Typlo Needed ] Can we use images located in the ACP Redface
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Marc August 25th 2009, 4:44 pm

bump...

Guess he did not get your private message, fufufu [ Or he's talking it over ]

Also,I edited the title of my first post for when he's online.
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Marc August 27th 2009, 3:27 pm

bump...

Since Typlo is online, Mr. Green
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Marc September 24th 2009, 4:15 pm

Can a moderator lock this topic please?
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down