The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it possible to have a message come up when cross posting?

2 posters

Go down

Is it possible to have a message come up when cross posting? Empty Is it possible to have a message come up when cross posting?

Post by RoxyChick August 20th 2009, 5:56 pm

I saw this in the typo thread:

Cjanz wrote:There's an error on my forum that I've noticed for a while, but didn't think much of before my members started complaining.

When someone enters a post at the same time that you do, this message appears.

"A new message has just been added while you write it your."

It should say something like "A new message has been entered in this topic at the same time as yours, would you like to continue?"

I don't know if I should have placed this in Suggestions, so move it if need be, but I think this is a pretty serious problem for most boards using the English interface.

Thanks!

I believe that occurs with my forum as well, and I hope it gets fixed.

I didn't know this was an option? And if so where can I activate it? Would be so helpful for cross posters.

xx
RoxyChick
Forumember

Female Posts : 59
Language : Cockney Rhyming Slang

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to have a message come up when cross posting? Empty Re: Is it possible to have a message come up when cross posting?

Post by Mehtevas August 20th 2009, 6:23 pm

You must go Profile>>>Preferences>>>Change it there>>>Yes>>.Save
Mehtevas
Mehtevas
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2114
Language : Currently, I am receiving support requests by P.M. Support requests, which can, and should, be done in the support section.

Back to top Go down