The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homepage Message box too big

2 posters

Go down

Solved Homepage Message box too big

Post by crevo August 23rd 2009, 9:04 pm

Hi, I seem to be having a problem with the homepage message box in that it has a huge blank white space between it and the rest of the forums. The link to my forum is www.crevo.forumotion.net if you click on it you will see what I mean about the large white empty space. I tinkered around with it a little and just put a very simple message in it and it still appears as such. My goal is to just put Google AdSense in that message box, but I cannot use it if I cannot figure out a way to get rid of the extra space.

Does anyone have any ideas as to why it appears this way and how I might be able to fix it? I would appreciate any help in this matter as I have searched the forums and have not found a similar issue others are having.

Thank you,

Crevo

Update* I found the solution to my problem. What I had done before was added a Google AdSense script to the index_body coding which was what was showing up as the blank space. Once I removed that and published the default index_body the blank space was gone.
crevo

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Homepage Message box too big

Post by MrMario August 23rd 2009, 9:51 pm

Solved by the update =>Locked
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test