The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serious Administration problem (URGENT Help required)

2 posters

Go down

Serious Administration problem (URGENT Help required) Empty Serious Administration problem (URGENT Help required)

Post by Guest August 27th 2009, 1:14 pm

Well, I have quite the situation here. I accidently made my own account inactive. I dont know how I did it I must of clicked the wrong thing by accident but my admin account on www.leilasrp.co.cc has been disabled. I know it was me but, I am unable to reactivate it.

The forum creator is inactive and wont be back for at least 6 months. She left me in charge. I cant access my account nor can I reactivate.

Can a Master Admin of Forummotion go into my admin Panel and reactivate the account Lazereth?

I despretly need assistance. if you require evidence or information to guarentee my Identity please ask. My group is going through an important stage and needs administration.

Your Despretly.

-Lazereth

Back to top Go down

Serious Administration problem (URGENT Help required) Empty Re: Serious Administration problem (URGENT Help required)

Post by KingOfSports August 27th 2009, 5:41 pm

Are there any other admins?
KingOfSports
KingOfSports
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2487
Language :
Back to top Go down

Serious Administration problem (URGENT Help required) Empty Re: Serious Administration problem (URGENT Help required)

Post by Guest August 27th 2009, 5:42 pm

No, No other admins can do this. I hope an Administrator here can help override it from the admin panel.

-Laz

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman and Kou August 28th 2009, 3:11 am

well if there was another admin i'm pretty sure if you gave them proper directions they could reactivate it.
Eman and Kou
Eman and Kou
Forumember

Male Posts : 367
Language : English

http://www.narutosaga.com

Back to top Go down