The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coloring on website is messed up [NEEDS FIX LIKE ASAP]

3 posters

Go down

Coloring on website is messed up [NEEDS FIX LIKE ASAP] Empty Coloring on website is messed up [NEEDS FIX LIKE ASAP]

Post by imbonez9 August 29th 2009, 20:23

allandroid.your-board.com

When on the computer the color is all grey but when online its grey and green?! Please this forum is mainly used while people are on there phones and can't have half the website in green and grey!!!

Coloring on website is messed up [NEEDS FIX LIKE ASAP] Websit10
imbonez9
Forumember

Male Posts : 32
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Coloring on website is messed up [NEEDS FIX LIKE ASAP] Empty Re: Coloring on website is messed up [NEEDS FIX LIKE ASAP]

Post by imbonez9 August 30th 2009, 05:47

Please can someone help me this is issue or where to go? BTW the phone that was used was a G1/Dream. Even when i go to website from computer at first it flashes green then the forum.
imbonez9
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Coloring on website is messed up [NEEDS FIX LIKE ASAP] Empty Re: Coloring on website is messed up [NEEDS FIX LIKE ASAP]

Post by Awesomeness August 30th 2009, 05:52

When I clicked on your website it took me to a different page. It just took me to "your-forum.com"
If this forum was not created with Forumotion, I cannot help you with this request.
Also, please clarify--what exactly is wrong with the colors?
Awesomeness
Awesomeness
Forumember

Female Posts : 97
Language : English & Latin - yes, the real language of dead roman guys!

Back to top Go down

Post by imbonez9 August 30th 2009, 05:56

http://allandroid.your-board.com works for me when i go there and yes its a forum hosted here.
imbonez9
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Awesomeness August 30th 2009, 06:06

Ok thanks. I must have misspelled it Confused
I think it might just be a phine thing. On my phone, not all of the background colors show up even on my own forum. The background of it is probably that green, even though you can't see it because of the theme version. Try changing the background in ACP > Display > Colors and make sure the background color is gray. (The body line background color is currently gray...I think they both have to be that color).
Awesomeness
Awesomeness
Forumember

Female Posts : 97
Language : English & Latin - yes, the real language of dead roman guys!

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk August 30th 2009, 06:21

all i am getting is a grey background. as far as getting it on a phone?
I cant help in that area. but as of now on my computer the whole back ground is appearing gray.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down