The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multiple choice images list profile

3 posters

Go down

Multiple choice images list profile Empty Multiple choice images list profile

Post by Guest Sun 30 Aug - 5:38

So I'm wanting to have an emblems created profile but I'm not sure how to make a new created profile that allows images and text and you can have more than 1 of the images. Someone help?

Back to top Go down

Multiple choice images list profile Empty Re: Multiple choice images list profile

Post by Guest Mon 31 Aug - 3:19

Bump.

Back to top Go down

Multiple choice images list profile Empty Re: Multiple choice images list profile

Post by ankillien Mon 31 Aug - 8:02

Hello,

I don't think it is possible to have multiple-choice image list in custom profile.
You can create more than one such fields.
ankillien
ankillien
Energetic

Language : English, XHTML, CSS, JS, PHP, SQL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 31 Aug - 11:33

That would crowd up peoples profiles alot Thumb down

Back to top Go down

Post by ankillien Mon 31 Aug - 22:49

There is no other way buddy. If they select multiple images, the profile will be crowded for sure even if you have multiple-choice option in profile fields Wink
ankillien
ankillien
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBrood Tue 8 Sep - 8:26

I think this topic is about what I need too with my awards:

User A wins the poker championship and the soccer championship. He is entitled to 2 awards(tiny icon for each award) in his profile. Both should be next to each other so as not to clutter the profile.

User B wins the tabletennis contest so he should have a ping pong icon in his profile.

The profile field would have to be a multiple choice image field containing all the possible awards and only the Admins would have the rights to select the awards for each user.

Current problems:
- If I make an "images list" field, only one award is visible at any given time.
- If I make more than one "image" fields, the awards appear one under the other, cluttering up the profile.
- If I make a "multiple choice" field, it only displays text. And one under the other.
TheBrood

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by ankillien Tue 8 Sep - 8:30

You can combine two or more images to show multiple awards in a profile field.
There is no other way of doing this.
ankillien
ankillien
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBrood Tue 8 Sep - 8:41

ankillien wrote:You can combine two or more images to show multiple awards in a profile field.
There is no other way of doing this.

Thank you for answering so quickly.

Do you mean one image under the other? If so, what chances are there that we get a "multiple image choice" field option(one next to another) in the near future? How hard to implement would this be? How often does forumotion update their software?

thank you for your time.
TheBrood

Back to top Go down

Post by ankillien Tue 8 Sep - 10:46

Sorry, I can't tell anything about the future updates right now.
You can suggest multiple choice feature, if no one else already have.
ankillien
ankillien
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBrood Tue 8 Sep - 11:55

umm Im not sure where to suggest this
TheBrood

Back to top Go down

Post by ankillien Tue 8 Sep - 20:01

ankillien
ankillien
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by cclloyd9785 Tue 8 Sep - 21:39

ATTN: I had the same problem. You can use IMG tags inside a 'Text Zone' Profile option. It works sorta. You just have to give them the image codes and they will have to manually edit it.
cclloyd9785
cclloyd9785
Forumember

Male Posts : 444
Language : Whatever you speak

http://woaclan.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down