The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOW to add a navigation button and a new page???

3 posters

Go down

HOW to add a navigation button and a new page??? Empty HOW to add a navigation button and a new page???

Post by Dragon88 Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:35 pm

can any one help me out here

please and thanks
Dragon88
Dragon88
Forumember

Male Posts : 83
Language : Engilsh

Back to top Go down

HOW to add a navigation button and a new page??? Empty Re: HOW to add a navigation button and a new page???

Post by crystal786 Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:43 pm

ACP=>Display Tab=>Homepage=>Headers & Navigation=>Navigation links=>Add a new customized menu
crystal786
crystal786
Forumember

Female Posts : 924
Language : English

http://www.thesocialgalaxy.com/

Back to top Go down

HOW to add a navigation button and a new page??? Empty Re: HOW to add a navigation button and a new page???

Post by kirk Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:53 pm

i think what you want to do is create a html page? just create the page then you will have to add the link to the page in the nav bar/button as crystal has explained above.

to create a new page go to
Admin panel>Modules
scroll all the way to the bottom and click on (HTML pages management)
then create your page and select the settings as you wish.Once your page is created and you have hit save. go back to the (HTML pages management) and you will see your link for the page there. then just do what crystal has explained above and your finished.

here is an example of a page i created.there are many different things you can do i just decided to try one for our arcade. click on the arcade tab in the nav bar HERE
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon88 Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:49 pm

THANKS for your respones

thank you guys very much

take a look at my forum HERE
Dragon88
Dragon88
Forumember

Male Posts : 83
Language : Engilsh

Back to top Go down