The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

another major problem! games not showing to users

2 posters

Go down

another major problem! games not showing to users Empty another major problem! games not showing to users

Post by shamzblueworld September 7th 2009, 6:45 pm

here is a major problem. finallay i m able to add games to my forum and now only those can see them proparly who has their always html on set as yes from the preferences, now what am i supposed to do here? i dont want to announce that every one should change their preference before playing a game, any help please?
shamzblueworld
shamzblueworld
Forumember

Male Posts : 568
Language : English,urdu,hindi,arabic, basic html, css... will learn xml,javascript and jscript

http://www.funstopforum.net

Back to top Go down

another major problem! games not showing to users Empty Re: another major problem! games not showing to users

Post by kirk September 8th 2009, 5:04 am

that's the only way. just make a announcement on the forum informing members they will have to have there html enabled in there profile preferences.

you can also send out a mass news letter informing them too. but without them having the option on they will not be able to play them.
that's just how the html works on forums. you have to have it enabled.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down