The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how can I transfer the affiliate section in iindex page from the portal?

4 posters

Go down

how can I transfer the affiliate section in iindex page from the portal? Empty how can I transfer the affiliate section in iindex page from the portal?

Post by josellemae September 7th 2009, 8:14 pm

hello dearies, i just want to ask, is it possible to transfer the affiliate section in portal in the forum index page?

uhmm, ok, let me explain yea.. my forum is using invision skin and me and my co-admins is thinking not to use portal anymore, so, we are thinking if how we can transfer the affiliate section from the portal to the forum index page.. uhhmm..like placing the affiliate section in the bottom of the.. uhmm, example bottom of the calendar? yeah, something like that.. well, if it`s possible.

hope you can help me.. thanks in advance!!
josellemae
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

how can I transfer the affiliate section in iindex page from the portal? Empty Re: how can I transfer the affiliate section in iindex page from the portal?

Post by josellemae September 9th 2009, 6:52 pm

hey, please,,can someone help me out? I`m begging..Sad
josellemae
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

how can I transfer the affiliate section in iindex page from the portal? Empty Re: how can I transfer the affiliate section in iindex page from the portal?

Post by Darkrartist September 9th 2009, 8:27 pm

It's complicated to me,
If i would know how to help i surely would...
Darkrartist
Darkrartist

Male Posts : 17
Language : English

http://www.artofrunescape.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuku September 9th 2009, 9:47 pm

I can help you out.

Modules>Portal management>Structure>Modify Affiliates

Copy the code, then go to:

Forum widgets management>Create a widget>Put in code, name, and title. Be sure to check yes for use a table and then save. Then go back to the forum widgets management and you should see your affiliates widget you just made, drag it to either side of the forum then click save. Hope this helped.

Regards, Ryuku
Ryuku
Ryuku
Forumember

Male Posts : 165
Language : English

http://shinehq.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ankillien September 10th 2009, 7:54 am

Hello,

You can go to Admin CP > Modules > Widget Management.
First of all, activate the widgets. Then you can put affiliate widget on any of the sides of you r forum b7u just dragging and dropping it as you did in portal.
ankillien
ankillien
Energetic

Language : English, XHTML, CSS, JS, PHP, SQL

Back to top Go down