The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Login HTML Script

3 posters

Go down

Solved Login HTML Script

Post by rclaxx14 September 9th 2009, 2:55 am

Hey,

I was wondering if the following is possible, via HTML script.

Firstly I have two websites. My gaming clan's informational website and my forums (hosted by you guys obviously). And basically what I want is for my forum members to be able to login to the forums from my other website. Is there a way I can have a script that will allow my members to type in their credentials and press submit and have it contact the forum server, allowing them to login from another website? Thanks.

P.s. I don't want a singular id/password code, I know how to get that.
rclaxx14
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Login HTML Script

Post by ankillien September 9th 2009, 3:54 am

Hello,

Try using this script for log in.

Code:
<form action="http:/YOUR_FORUM_ADDRESS.com/login.forum" method="post"><table cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0"><tr><td width="45%" align="right"> Username:</td><td><input type="text" name="username" size="25" maxlength="40" /></td></tr><tr><td align="right">Password:</td><td><input type="password" name="password" size="25" maxlength="32" /></td></tr><tr align="center"><td colspan="2">Log me on automatically each visit: <input type="checkbox" name="autologin" checked="true" /></td></tr><tr align="center"><td colspan="2"><input type="submit" class="mainoption" name="login" value="Log in" /></td></tr></table></form>
ankillien
ankillien
Energetic

Language : English, XHTML, CSS, JS, PHP, SQL

Back to top Go down

Post by rclaxx14 September 9th 2009, 9:43 pm

I just tried that code and all it does is bring me to the home page :/ any other ideas?
rclaxx14
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic_gohan2 September 10th 2009, 11:25 am

Code:
<form action="http://YOURSITEURL/login.forum" method="post"><table cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0"><tr><td width="45%" align="right"> Username:</td><td><input type="text" name="username" size="25" maxlength="40" /></td></tr><tr><td align="right">Password:</td><td><input type="password" name="password" size="25" maxlength="32" /></td></tr><tr align="center"><td colspan="2">Log me on automatically each visit: <input type="checkbox" name="autologin" checked="true" /></td></tr><tr align="center"><td colspan="2"><input type="submit" class="mainoption" name="login" value="Log in" /></td></tr></table></form>

if you can give your site link then maybe we can help more Wink
Mystic_gohan2
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by rclaxx14 September 11th 2009, 4:15 am

www.clanus.darkkbb.com sorry for not supplying it first!

here's the other website if that helps too

www.usc.us.tc
rclaxx14
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by rclaxx14 September 11th 2009, 4:26 am

Mystic_gohan2 wrote:
Code:
<form action="http://YOURSITEURL/login.forum" method="post"><table cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0"><tr><td width="45%" align="right"> Username:</td><td><input type="text" name="username" size="25" maxlength="40" /></td></tr><tr><td align="right">Password:</td><td><input type="password" name="password" size="25" maxlength="32" /></td></tr><tr align="center"><td colspan="2">Log me on automatically each visit: <input type="checkbox" name="autologin" checked="true" /></td></tr><tr align="center"><td colspan="2"><input type="submit" class="mainoption" name="login" value="Log in" /></td></tr></table></form>

if you can give your site link then maybe we can help more Wink

WORKED!!!! Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!
rclaxx14
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic_gohan2 September 11th 2009, 4:35 am

you changed YOURSITEURL ? glad to help you .
Mystic_gohan2
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by ankillien September 11th 2009, 8:01 am

Topic Solved > Locked
ankillien
ankillien
Energetic

Language : English, XHTML, CSS, JS, PHP, SQL

Back to top Go down