The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where to put google analytics tracker code in my website

4 posters

Go down

where to put google analytics tracker code in my website Empty where to put google analytics tracker code in my website

Post by sangeet September 13th 2009, 2:20 pm

google analytics give me a tracker code to tack my website...
but i dont know where to put this code...

tell mme..

any other site which tracks my site like this
sangeet

Language : english

Back to top Go down

where to put google analytics tracker code in my website Empty Re: where to put google analytics tracker code in my website

Post by dotDavid September 13th 2009, 2:49 pm

Do you have a portal, or forum widgets? You can create a custom widget and place the code within that, and then drag the widget onto the forum's design.

OR:

Are you using phpbb2 or punbb? You may edit the template so it can contain the script.
dotDavid
dotDavid
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2404
Language : English

https://help.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

where to put google analytics tracker code in my website Empty Re: where to put google analytics tracker code in my website

Post by Sakuralein February 10th 2010, 4:59 pm

so does that mean i have to EDIT every template manually and put the analytics stuff in ? x__x
Sakuralein

Language : German

Back to top Go down

Post by brij February 10th 2010, 5:52 pm

go to Admin Panel then General there Statistics in that Google Analytics there down you have account id i think you talking about that if yes then put your code there and save if m wrong then Sorry .
Takecare
brij
brij
Forumember

Male Posts : 368
Language : English [ Noob In Graphics ]

Back to top Go down