The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James Bond Crazy

4 posters

Go down

James Bond Crazy Empty James Bond Crazy

Post by Blofeld September 20th 2009, 4:39 pm

Name of the Forum: James Bond Crazy
Address: http://www.jamesbondcrazy.net/index.htm
What categories would you like the reviewer to review? All please.
Blofeld
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1088
Language : ............

Back to top Go down

James Bond Crazy Empty Re: James Bond Crazy

Post by Mystic_gohan2 September 20th 2009, 5:25 pm

please don't mind if it is bad because i am trying it frist time .

Your Forum Review - james bond crazy
TITLE OF FORUM NAME HERE

Generalities

1. First Impressions : nice forum about jamesbond007 . the homepage message is saying Your last visit was on : nothing front of it . you have a good use of codes (Score: 18/20):
  2. Categories & Forums : there are many forums but all some forums have many posts and some forum have very less posts (Score: 7/10):

Generalities total: 25/30

Forum Style

1. Banner & Navigation Bar : (Score: 8/10):
    Banner : the banner matches the theme , big in size.

Navigation Bar : your navigation bar also matches the theme , not too many links in it .
  2. Forum Layout & Color Scheme : your combination is black and white in forum but the skin it is blue it does not fit in that colors . (Score: 6/10):
  3. Images & Icons : your site does not have images under forum . no legend for New posts, No new posts, and forum is locked icons . banner and others are having pictures of jamesbond .(Score: /10):

Style total: 24/30[/color

[color=blue]Population & Groups

1. Staff Population : you have less staff population. still tehy are perfect and they are enough to moderate forum . (Score: 9/10):
  2. Staff Groups / User Groups : you have 2 staff groups and 2 normal groups . you ahve many user sin group V.I.P . (Score: 8/10):

Usergroup total: 27/20

Forum Activity

1. Post/Member Ratio & Quantity : you have many members , many are active and they are posting. (Score: 10/10):
  2. Users Active : the highest users online is 20 ! there are many users logging in in 24 hours (Score: 9/10):

Activity total: 19/20

Overall Mark: 85/100!

Conclusion

nice forum .
What could be done to improve your forum:change the blue skin to a good james bond picture

The best thing I like about your forum: i liked the colors on your forum

Great work, and best of luck to you and your forum!

Would you like to share your review on your forum or with your friends? Grab the code:
Code:
[center][b][size=18][font=Century Gothic][color=teal]Your Forum Review[/color][/font][/b][/size]
TITLE OF FORUM NAME HERE[/center]
[b][color=blue]Generalities[/color][/b]

[list=1]
[*][b]First Impressions : nice forum about jamesbond007 . the homepage message is saying Your last visit was on : nothing front of it . you have a good use of codes (Score: 18/20):[/b]
[*][b]Categories & Forums : there are many forums but all some forums have many posts and some forum have very less posts (Score: 7/10):[/b]
[/list]
[color=green]Generalities total: 25/30[/color]

[b][color=blue]Forum Style[/color][/b]

[list=1]
[*][b]Banner & Navigation Bar : (Score: 8/10):[/b]
[size=11][u][b]Banner : the banner matches the theme , big in size.[/b][/u][/size]

[size=11][u][b]Navigation Bar : your navigation bar also matches the theme , not too many links in it .[/b][/u][/size]
[*][b]Forum Layout & Color Scheme : your combination is black and white in forum but the skin it is blue it doe snot fit in that colors .  (Score: 6/10):[/b]
[*][b]Images & Icons : your site does not have images under forum . no legend for New posts, No new posts, and forum is locked icons . banner and others are having pictures of jamesbond .(Score: /10):[/b]
[/list]
[color=green]Style total: 24/30[/color

[b][color=blue]Population & Groups[/color][/b]

[list=1]
[*][b]Staff Population : you have less staff population. still tehy are perfect and they are enough to moderate forum . (Score: 9/10):[/b]
[*][b]Staff Groups / User Groups : you have 2 staff groups and 2 normal groups . you ahve many user sin group V.I.P .  (Score: 8/10):[/b]
[/list]
[color=green]Usergroup total: 27/20[/color]

[b][color=blue]Forum Activity[/color][/b]

[list=1]
[*][b]Post/Member Ratio & Quantity : you have many members , many are active and they are posting. (Score: 10/10):[/b]
[*][b]Users Active : the highest users online is 20 ! there are many users logging in in 24 hours  (Score: 9/10):[/b]
[/list]
[color=green]Activity total: 19/20[/color]

[center][b][color=red][size=15]Overall Mark: 85/100![/size][/color][/b]

i hope it is not bad .
Mystic_gohan2
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy September 21st 2009, 10:48 am

this will be accepted if blofeld liked it.
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario September 22nd 2009, 12:47 am

Sorry I don't accept this cause the points are off and it doesn't help the requester in any way. I can review this if you want.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Blofeld September 22nd 2009, 3:36 am

Well I am in the progress of getting a new theme so you could put this on hold or I could request again later on?
Blofeld
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1088
Language : ............

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy September 22nd 2009, 2:52 pm

i think you can have a note here if you would like MrMario to start reviewing your forum
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario September 23rd 2009, 11:53 pm

I'll just lock this and you can request a new one done the road.

=>Locked
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down