The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLEASE ANSWER THIS.

3 posters

Go down

PLEASE ANSWER THIS. Empty PLEASE ANSWER THIS.

Post by isaac2835 September 21st 2009, 7:25 am

Ok, I play a runescape private server called "Dragonscape" Forum's are: dragonscape.nstars.org
The owner is DRAGONKING

Well the co-owner, Which is his cousin.. Was questioned by a player of the forum's.

"Ok, i spotted a SCV file, after i downloaded this game.. Which is a host of the computer.. people can access if you download something.. which give's them acces of your comp."

Co owner zymus said "Well, do you know anyone else, that has this"

PLAYER SAID " Yes, i know a couple of people that redownloaded, and this file pop's up."

Owner came in the chatbox and ban's him.. He was acting all ancy.. saying don't listen to him, he is lying.. But we as player's are concerned, can we get his forum's banned for posting hacking content..

He also, said.. he has that 2 use our IP ADDRESSES.. TO keeep dragonscape safe.

"co-owner responded 2 that by saying: "but, Zymus pointed out, "It's not for defense, it's for retaliation"

Could we get his forum's banned, For using our ip addresses' for fake stuff, also for breaking the term's of creating a forum?
isaac2835

Language : english

Back to top Go down

PLEASE ANSWER THIS. Empty Re: PLEASE ANSWER THIS.

Post by Darren1 September 21st 2009, 7:36 am

PLEASE ANSWER THIS. Hello

Indeed hacking, or anything related to hacking is a violation of the forumotion terms of service.
You may report the forum at: https://help.forumotion.com/rules-important-points-f10/complaint-against-a-forum-how-to-t12330.htm

Last edited by darren1 on September 21st 2009, 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : >< wrong link!)
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

PLEASE ANSWER THIS. Empty Re: PLEASE ANSWER THIS.

Post by kirk September 21st 2009, 8:02 am

yes this sounds like something to be reported to litigation's. i would try to explain the best way possible.I am Lil confused nor do i know the whole situation but it sounds like you are saying there is something members are downloading and it is given the admin access to you computer?

well that's not cool and if this is the case i would remove what ever it was you downloaded and definitely report the software,the site,the threads of whats going on and anything else you feel that is in violation of forumotions tos.

litigation's will investigate and know what action to take if any after they evaluate the situation.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down